20-04-2009 Always Alive w. Daniel Kandi 046 - Sickness Recovery

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Hi Flenk, dear. I tried, baby, I really did. It was a no-go. (kiss) :(:hug::friends::cat:

You mean taking screenshots of me during ASOT 400 NL?:lol: It wasn't your fault that there was no video broadcast...:) I enjoyed the party, that's what counts!!!:):):)

And he was already sick before he even knew that...:( Poor Kandi.. I guess he's still in UK or something, maybe flying back today...

No doubt in my mind that he's still there. He had to wait for "regular business hours", the rotten bastards. :p:no::cat:

01. ID + Lot's of Kandi talking:):)
02. ID (known)
03. Sander van Dien – Aurora

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 20 (13 members and 7 guests)

:bully:

lol at my vote :lol: that was last week

Hello all :wave: tuned in :music:

Dunno if I should do the tracklist the first hour xD.... I'm not good at prog:lol:

You mean taking screenshots of me during ASOT 400 NL?:lol: It wasn't your fault that there was no video broadcast...:) I enjoyed the party, that's what counts!!!:):):)

I'm glad that you had a great time, Flenk. You were so mad about poor Kandi, I thought that maybe you wouldn't have fun. I'm glad you were able to relax. And way to go an talking to Aly and Fila! How cool is THAT? (KISS!) :super::hug::cat:

* Now Listening : 949 ~ Always Alive w. Daniel Kandi 046 - Sickness Recovery AH

lol at my vote :lol: that was last week

Hello all :wave: tuned in :music:

:hug: hello welcome wailo ! :bravo:

:wub: Great grumpy track at the moment :grinning:

oh - ok :ee: just ended​
:cap:
:dancing:

hello partyppl! :mml:
nice show :choon:

* Now Listening : 957 ~ Always Alive w. Daniel Kandi 046 - Sickness Recovery AH

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

hey wailo :hug:

:cap: good evening Squall ! :wave:

:hmmm: I'm wondering when to leave briefly for some dinner .. .. .. :music:
:blink:

:dancing:

I'm glad that you had a great time, Flenk. You were so mad about poor Kandi, I thought that maybe you wouldn't have fun. I'm glad you were able to relax. And way to go an talking to Aly and Fila! How cool is THAT? (KISS!) :super::hug::cat:

Yeah Fila knows me quite well now, cause I'm always going wild at his sets and even had Christmas dinner with him:lol:

01. ID + Lot's of Kandi talking
02. ID (known)
03. Sander van Dien – Aurora
04. ID
05. ID

OMG, what a tracklist...:lol:

Back