20-06-2007 Adam Nickey - Trance Experience @ Afterhours.FM 15

Another nice tune, DT8 - Hold Me Till The End.

:love:

Much better version than the one we just heard in the Super8 & Tab 1YAMC set.

Another nice tune, DT8 - Hold Me Till The End.

:love:

Much better version than the one we just heard in the Super8 & Tab 1YAMC set.

I don't really like it...but then i've heard worse :p

I don't really like it...but then i've heard worse :p

In general, I don't prefer vocal trance, rather uplifting instrumental. However, DT8 has done a couple tracks, like this one and DT8 ft. Andrea Britton - Winter, that I quite like.

In general, I don't prefer vocal trance, rather uplifting instrumental. However, DT8 has done a couple tracks, like this one and DT8 ft. Andrea Britton - Winter, that I quite like.

same here.... but i believe there are better vocals than DT8

Never heard that tune....or maybe i have but didn't know the title:p

damn :lmao:

:choon: nice syns :choon:

same here.... but i believe there are better vocals than DT8

Never heard that tune....or maybe i have but didn't know the title:p

damn :lmao:

Winter is amazing! Maybe my fave vocal track all time, after Andain - Beautiful Things.

Anthem on again. :)

Filo and Pery - Anthem :lol:

I love this tune....but hearing it 5times before noon...That's gonna drive me crazy
:lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz:

two-step??:dontknow:

It's a dance where the partners face each other, one set of hands in the air, the other on the hips, and they sort of hop and skip sideways around the room.

It was the only dance name that I could think of at the time. :dontknow:

Hey, I know this one... can't remember the name though.

Edit: oh, yeah, of course. Kyau & Albert - Megashira!

Last edited:
Winter is amazing! Maybe my fave vocal track all time, after Andain - Beautiful Things.

Anthem on again. :)

i love adian's beautiful things

btw...back to 1YAMC conversation:)

For future reference, it's in Special Shows Archive, it was part of Slovakia In The Mix 01.

Thanks ....haha it's nice to have some1 to guide you around. Some times a forum can be a jungle (at least for a noob) :lmao:

That is in the Market, silly. :)

I'll have to look it up next time I'm visiting Ottawa. Does it usually play trance/prog?

Heaven plays most of the time hip pop and that kind of stuff. But they do have some good trance and prog djs to come over. Lately i missed armin :(

Max Graham is a regular there as well as Etienne Ozborn and Mathieu Villeneuve.

If you're in the Ottawa area on the July 1st Heaven will host a party and Sander van Doorn will be there. I wanted to go w/ friends, but i won't make it :(

It was probably lines like that one that made him run away. :lol:

Good on you to look 16 at 23. Must be orchid extracts. :)

Well i'm glad he didn't persuit ....i wouldn't date him even though i really thought he was cute. He was way to young for me. Id feel like some pedophile :lmao:

Yeah maybe ...i really don't know why nature has kept me younger than i really am :lol:

But i can't complain :lol:

Last edited:
It's a dance where the partners face each other, one set of hands in the air, the other on the hips, and they sort of hop and skip sideways around the room.

It was the only dance name that I could think of at the time. :dontknow:

Haha well wouldn't that be square dancing

dunno i'm no expert when it come to some dances

Yeah, I agree. I'm running out of girls who've got away.

:lolz:
Well one day it will make me run away :lolz:

Nice set.... Hope to hear some more next time :congrats:

Well iniqui, hun, i've got to go

It's lunch time:)

Bubye:wavey:

Back