I love Music
Reaction score
4Strings Presents Binary Frequency
every Friday of each month only @ AH.FM

4strings.jpg

EST: 15:00 - 16:00
GMT: 20:00 - 21:00
CET: 21:00 - 22:00

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

here we are, kicked off with some crappy horrible electro remix of some of the trance classics, Push - Strange World...

number two... an average remix of their own tune, Catch a Fall. Not bad, but hardly good either...

what's happening to uplifting trance these days? Electro house-trance everywhere!

Third track — successive electro filler, if memory serves me right, Cosmic Gate's remix of Carte Blanche. Nice remix, excluding boring electro parts.

hmm, maybe if you listen to the set in full and not just dissect the tracks one by one you might discover some nice flow... (I did the last 20 mins) :mask:

Well, you have a fair point. This set is very well compiled in sense of musical row. It's full-fledged, but I don't like the "meat".

Well, you have a fair point. This set is very well compiled in sense of musical row. It's full-fledged, but I don't like the "meat".

friggin' veggies....:lol: j/k

no worries, tastes and expectations are different. :grinning:

:music:

<insert musical commentary here>

GUYS SEAN TYAS IS ON NEXT!! AND I GET TO SEE COSMIC GATE TOMORROW NIGHT!!!

:super::super: :super::super:

:clap::clap::bounce: :bounce::clap2::clap2:

life is good...

friggin' veggies....:lol: j/k
:lol: :grinning:

no worries, tastes and expectations are different. :grinning:

:music:
Yeah... :) I hate being negative, to be honest. But at the same time, I can't resist posting my impression about favourite musical genre which used to be beautiful and uplifting, and became housey and full of electro. Sure, some exceptions appy, but still sad...

Back