20-07-2007 Jonathan Martin - Evolution 003 : Worlds Youngest DJ!!

grgrgrgrgrgrgr i hate u :lmao:, i wanna be in turnmills too :( james grant is too much deep for me but.. mark pledger and n2o : )_____ i cant imagine how good could be this night :rolleyes: :love: :love: :love: i hate u again tot xDDD

/mode jealous ON :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

u hate me and i love you..... what a coincidence :lolz:

I so wish u could be there too :love:

oops what was that? :lol:

hahahahaha np one day will rox the place together hahahaha

ok boys im off, see u later :hello: :hello: nice show :lollypop:

pusus pusus :lollypop: :lollypop:

see u later sweetie :hello:

ok is this the point we are going more harder? :) hopefully melodic still sticks on

hmmm.... this sounds familiar..... Thomas?

to think you are... what 14 years now Jonathan? I think thats unbelievable how good work you do...makes me wondering is it really you who makes these sets... :lolz:

to think you are... what 14 years now Jonathan? I think thats unbelievable how good work you do...makes me wondering is it really you who makes these sets... :lolz:

i turned 13 june 17th, and ive been djing since i was 7 in Crobar: Miami ect...

yes i do my own sets :p, i also make my own tunes, but i still gotta work on that a little :p

Jonathan you play on decks ? :hello:

yes in the club

on the radioshow i use Ableton Live because i had ALOT of trouble trying to record to a cd/computer on my cdj's downstairs. in the future ill probably get something hooked up to my equipment to record. :)

youre probably gonna think i suck at beatmatching because i use ableton for the show, but my beatmatching is exact. :lolz:

i turned 13 june 17th, and ive been djing since i was 7 in Crobar: Miami ect...

yes i do my own sets :p, i also make my own tunes, but i still gotta work on that a little :p

how to hell u got in to trance so young?..... i still think its not the music that young ppl as u are listen to :dontknow: Me myself got in to it at something 20+

how to hell u got in to trance so young?..... i still think its not the music that young ppl as u are listen to :dontknow: Me myself got in to it at something 20+

dad taught me how to dj when i was 6 and i liked it, but i used to play house back then.

my uncle got me into trance i guess, although i did like some trance before he got me into it.

i was spinning at Crobar Miami every year until i was 10 or 11 i believe, and then i stopped and came to trance a little later. :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
>_< it seems every time i'm @ work... i'm missin' some real good shows :(

same here :p... He really got some talent. I'm sooooooo jealous :lol:

Back