• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
01. Sasha: Omhma

Progressive house/trance doesn't get much better than this to me! Superb 13 minute (!) journey track from 1996 which showed the way for many of Sasha's productions in 1996-2000. It's amazing how Sasha builds the arrangement of the tracks from quite few elements yet managing to carry the whole 13 minutes without feeling like extending it too much. This was one definite classic from my Club Unity's first residence at Nylon Club here in Helsinki. I always played the whole night and this kind of progressive and the "epic house" sound of Blue Amazon etc was the soundtrack of the first half of the night. Great times for sure! :)

:: Amazon ::

♥ ♥ ♥ This track is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo great!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Can't believe how much atmosphere these tracks got :wub:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Great music !
Big respect from Belgrade,Serbia :)

02. Sasha: Xpander

I decided to get the most obvious one out of the way early on to the mix;) Xpander is #2 track on my all time favorites chart (All time top dance/trance tracks — DjOrkidea.com) so I guess that tells something about how high I rate this track. Summer of 1999 was a special year for trance and especially because of the UK influenced, slower and perhaps a bit more "intelligent" sound coming from the likes of Sasha, BT, Brothers in Rhythm, Dave Seaman. And this track is the epitome of that whole sound. In the summer of 1999 I made a one month trip DJing through Berlin, Amsterdam, Ibiza and Frankfurt and this was THE track of the summer for sure. Timeless.

18 minutes into the set and only 2 tracks played, how awesome is that? :D

Back