• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
as i posted before... simply AMAZING episode Probity!!! :mml:

792 Listeners ~ thank you ! : Probity - The Electronic Connection 38 on AH.FM

Full Tracklist:

01. Mango - Citylanes Airplanes (Alexander Volosnikov Remix) [Silk Digital] {6B}
02. Dyon - Sublime (Original Mix) [PHW] {7A}
03. Blend - The City (Blood Groove & Kikis Remix) [Portrait Digital] {7A}
04. Peter Illias & Ad Brown - For This Moment (Original Mix) [Arrival] {7A} * Electronic Bomb *
05. The Blizzard - Piercing The Fog (Matt Fax Remix) [ARVA / Armada] {7A}
06. Answer42 - Dew Point (Martin Roth's Evening Dew Remix) [Anjunadeep] {7A}
07. Dinka & Stan Kolev feat. Albena Veskova - Luminal (Dinka Springvibes Mix) [Unreleased Digital] {8A}
08. Matteo Monero - One Girl & Two Dogs (VG vs Dave Sullivan Remix) [Mistique] {8A}
09. Tyler Michaud & Thomas Sagstad - Renegades (Mat Zo Remix) [Black Hole] {8A}
10. Terry Da Libra - Heavenly (Original Mix) [Enhanced] {9A}
11. Eximinds & Sarah Russell - Pain Into Purpose (Jordan Schultz Remix) [Adrian & Raz] {9A}
12. Lana Del Rey - Young & Beautiful (Myon & Shane 54 Summer Of Love Mix) [CDR] {10A}
13. Filterheadz pres. Orange 3 - Your Eyes (Original Mix) [Magik Muzik] {10A} * Electronic Classic *

Remember to say "Hi!" on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/DJProbity
I'm waiting to hear your feedback about this show! Your support means a lot.

:clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning:​

:clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning:​

:clap2: :thankyou: :good2: :replay: :grinning:

There are currently 23 users browsing this thread. (7 members and 16 guests)

danmark_ori, Probity+, ollie+, Tom Ismo, Albert_An+, Stereobot, Armvan

Looking forward to the download! Incredible tracks and sounds, very moving!

Looking forward to the download! Incredible tracks and sounds, very moving!

Will be posted later tonight on my SoundCloud page and Homepage.
Thank you for your support! I can see that's your first post in the forums, what an honor ;)

Will be posted later tonight on my SoundCloud page and Homepage.
Thank you for your support! I can see that's your first post in the forums, what an honor ;)

I've been a member of the site for months, maybe even a year. I went away for a while and after hearing your set I had to come back and say something. I look forward to hearing more of your work, I see you have a lot on Soundcloud.

I have some original productions in the works, hopefully you'll give them a listen! I'll get them up when they are ready although my time is limited so it might be a while. But now I feel much more inspired! :music:

I've been a member of the site for months, maybe even a year. I went away for a while and after hearing your set I had to come back and say something. I look forward to hearing more of your work, I see you have a lot on Soundcloud.

I have some original productions in the works, hopefully you'll give them a listen! I'll get them up when they are ready although my time is limited so it might be a while. But now I feel much more inspired! :music:

I appreciate it.

Back