20-08-2013 D@NEE - Diving In The Blue 080

What do you think of this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Holden & Thompson - Nothing (Chris Porter Ode To'03 Remix) < A very good remix of my old time favourite. Always wanted an uplifting trance version from this track. The old Hiver & Hammer remix wasn't bad, but this one kicks ass :music:

Holden & Thompson - Nothing (Chris Porter Ode To'03 Remix) < A very good remix of my old time favourite. Always wanted an uplifting trance version from this track. The old Hiver & Hammer remix wasn't bad, but this one kicks ass :music:
I agree :dance:

[sigh] Lost Civilization. Not one of Andrew's best to me by any means, still sounds very nice nonetheless, and he's got other good tracks he's made to back him up
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif

The Noble Six - Lost Civilization / Discovering The Sphinx are one of my recent favourites.

Wooow great !!! selection :music: Dani :dance: dance: sounds like Gareth Weston or Darren Porter

Wooow great !!! selection :music: Dani :dance: dance: sounds like Gareth Weston or Darren Porter
It's Darren Porter & Manuel Le Saux. The collab does sound more like Darren but it's a fine collab that was made to launch Manny's Extrema Global Music label :clap::clap::clap:

i know isss Darren Porter & Manuel Le Saux - Stormchaser yeah!! :dance:

Sadly this is the last track for this time.
Thanks for listening and commenting! Don't forget to vote :)

See you next time! (17th of September)

Show went too fast again. No idea how but dammit I can't believe how much it did :ee::ee:

D@NEE, thanks for another great show this month :beer2:

And after you've made sure you've voted on the poll, if you like you can make the jump over to the next thread. Kris O'Neill with Somewhat Classy, Somewhat Trashy is up next, followed by Poshout pres. Timeline. I'll see you in 2 hours for this week's Solaris International with Solarstone :fishing:

Thank's Dani cya Next Show!!! Great Selection!!

Back