20-09-2009 Tempo Giusto - Global Sound Drift 024

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Great stuff ;D

Gaah that's never cool...maybe the upcoming beats will shake the bastard cold away :beat:

Track list for GSD 024:
1. Noah Neiman Feat. Catherine - Magic Feeling (Ilya Malyuev Softtech Remix) [Smuth]
2. Marcus Schossow & Andy Duguid Feat. Emma Hewitt - Light (Original Mix) [Tone Diary]

Andy Duguid
Andy Duguid Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Andy Duguid

Profile: Andy Duguid (born 6th November, 1982) is an Electronic/House/Progressive/Trance producer

Aliases: Corsie, Reeves (2)
In Groups: Emilio Fernandez

m_1072b5ed01d6062b99478949c11d47a1.jpg

Great stuff ;D

Gaah that's never cool...maybe the upcoming beats will shake the bastard cold away :beat:

Track list for GSD 024:
1. Noah Neiman Feat. Catherine - Magic Feeling (Ilya Malyuev Softtech Remix) [Smuth]
2. Marcus Schossow & Andy Duguid Feat. Emma Hewitt - Light (Original Mix) [Tone Diary]

Geeze, I sure hope so. This sucks. :(

Wow. This is Uncle Marcus? Damn. This is really, really pretty. :love::cat:

Heeey all,

How's your weekend been so far ;D ?

Track list for GSD 024:

Been to a Goa party :wink:

Geeze, I sure hope so. This sucks. :(

Wow. This is Uncle Marcus? Damn. This is really, really pretty. :love::cat:
Yup, his works vary quite a lot which I think is great, being versatile is good :music:

Track list for GSD 024:
3. Ice Cooper - Guitarrista (Original Mix)*[Echelon]

Been to a Goa party :wink:

I got you beat. I went to a Psy Trance Camp Out last weekend. It rained the whole time. 2 stages, one with Psy Trance, the other with Down Tempo Goa. Because of the weather, only about 50 of us showed up, but we all stayed for the whole thing. Open psycedelic drug use/selling/trading. It was great. I haven't done anything like that in 35 years. :grinning::cat:

I got you beat. I went to a Psy Trance Camp Out last weekend. It rained the whole time. 2 stages, one with Psy Trance, the other with Down Tempo Goa. Because of the weather, only about 50 of us showed up, but we all stayed for the whole thing. Open psycedelic drug use/selling/trading. It was great. I haven't done anything like that in 35 years. :grinning::cat:

Haha Nice, so you did LSD? :mask:

Yup, his works vary quite a lot which I think is great, being versatile is good :music:

Track list for GSD 024:

haha i think you like spanish names :grinning2:

:mml::mml::mml::mml:

He is a box of surprises:):)

Hello Kitten:hug:

(!!) :love:

No one has called me "kitten" in a long time. That struck me in a really nice way. Thank you. :hug::cat:

Last edited:
Was it any good? :p never been to one, was in Fabric listening some tight minimal techno yesterday tho..

Yeah, though the tempo is a bit too quick to have a nice movement.

[ QUOTE = *AvA*;1131466 ] [ QUOTE = Tempo Giusto;1131456 ]

:mml::mml::mml::mml:[ / QUOTE ]

to get rid of the double quoting : use the quote button < don't post yet >

:cap: simply watch the first line - and remove the 2nd Quote :grinning:

Yeah, though the tempo is a bit too quick to have a nice movement.
Yeah, it's probably like going jogging somewhere haha.

:mml::mml::mml::mml:
Hahaa well this time it was written correctly :mask:

Track list for GSD 024:
4. Masoud Feat. Josie - Leave It All Behind (Tritonal's Air Up There Mix) [Levare]

Back