• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sunny :super::hug:

Just a reminder, your avatar contains illegal pin! :bully:

:lol: :lol: :friends:

That outburst that night on that first show had to be one of craziest I have ever seen:lol: I thought he was going to sue you. Honestly, all that carry on about a bloody pin:LMAO:

definitely TRANCE is here in this 2009 year:super::super::super::super:

04 Corderoy - Kyrie (Club Mix)

Corderoy
Corderoy Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Corderoy

Profile: Producer DJ: Dale Corderoy / Corderoy
Label Manager: Mondo Records

Members: Chris Corderoy, Dale Corderoy

m_2f4b1bb7a4f496988f01479e47e32937.jpg

:blink: look at da head ! :wow:

Khepera is a form of the sun-god Re. Khepera was specifically the god of the rising sun. He was self-produced and usually depicted as a human with a beetle on his head, or sometimes with the beetle as his head. His name comes from the Egyptian word, kheprer or "to become".
dungbeetle.jpg
Khepera is the manifestation of the rising sun

this track got boring aftwer few listenings. :sleeping: 144 BPM on this track is the only one ill listen.

That outburst that night on that first show had to be one of craziest I have ever seen:lol: I thought he was going to sue you. Honestly, all that carry on about a bloody pin:LMAO:

Oh :lol: now I remember :sleeping: :bravo: :ee:

Massive tune:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Khepera is a form of the sun-god Re. Khepera was specifically the god of the rising sun. He was self-produced and usually depicted as a human with a beetle on his head, or sometimes with the beetle as his head. His name comes from the Egyptian word, kheprer or "to become".
dungbeetle.jpg
Khepera is the manifestation of the rising sun

:good2: Always interesting. :dancing: And I still love history and geography :cap:

Massive breakdown of this track !

Back