Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hahaha yeah with over 200 messages posted today. *stands up a bit straighter* I am proud of myself for that!

:hug:

when i see your ava makes me always laugh, seeing master Yoda dj'ing...LOL:lol:

hahaha yeah with over 200 messages posted today. *stands up a bit straighter* I am proud of myself for that!

:hug:

Last year, first Polonia in the Mix, i was online 22 hours and posted about 600 posts... :D Old times... :)

when i see your ava makes always laugh, seeing master Yoda dj'ing...LOL:lol:

hahahaha yeah i love that picture!!! it is serisouly the best ava for a trance forum ever. okay maybe not the best, but up there with the better ones!!

hi trancehead82,how´s it going?:music:

Its going great bro.....having fun listenin to some great sets and chattin with good friends....what more could I ask for...bout u bro??

....Im falling under your spell...feel so alive:choon::choon::super::music:

Last year, first Polonia in the Mix, i was online 22 hours and posted about 600 posts... :D Old times... :)

Yeah i am stuck at a computer all day with support work to do. Which means lots of down time. So i gladly spend my time here on AH.FM listening and chatting with everyone! Keeps me alive and kicking, and well the music is awesome, so i am never in a bad mood because i know when i get back to my office there will be some amazing music waiting for me.

jeez and i am the spammer..LOOOOOOOOOOL:lol:

hahahaah thats old times though. Not so much anymore!! but 600 posts in one day would have been crazy !!!

hahahaha yeah i love that picture!!! it is serisouly the best ava for a trance forum ever. okay maybe not the best, but up there with the better ones!!

+1 :grinning:

jeez and i am the spammer..LOOOOOOOOOOL:lol:

That was time when I had my first ava ( I'm sure you remember which one :mask: ) and I was the only one girl online so I had a lot of posts to reply :lol:

That was time when I had my first ava ( I'm sure you remember which one :mask: ) and I was the only one girl online so I had a lot of posts to reply :lol:

hahahah the second half of it comes out.... all the trance guys were probably stunned to see a girl in hanging out in the forums

Its going great bro.....having fun listenin to some great sets and chattin with good friends....what more could I ask for...bout u bro??

....Im falling under your spell...feel so alive:choon::choon::super::music:

i´m fine,see you at daniel kandi´s thread:mask:

Back