How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
same here:kissing2:..:grinning2:..otherwise it gets lonely cos at this time its mostly replays so other country trance lovers are either sleeping or just don't bother with replays:dontknow:... awww u have a cat..i love animals:hug:....about being live here, Im losing connection at times..err..very annoying.. :unsure:

My connection is the same. It breaks down at least two or three times an hour lately. I just pull the connector out the usb and slip it back in again so it usually works again straight away:dontknow:

MY cat is called Lolly. Silly name I know:dontknow::grinning2:

My connection is the same. It breaks down at least two or three times an hour lately. I just pull the connector out the usb and slip it back in again so it usually works again straight away:dontknow:

MY cat is called Lolly. Silly name I know:dontknow::grinning2:
Are you kidding me...that's such an adorable name :hug:.... i once had a cat i named sesame :blink::grinning2:..god knows what i was thinking...i guess that was when i used to watch sesame streets :lolz:... my friends picked so much on me for that :LMAO:..by the way which is the current track:dontknow:? Im likin this set so far :music:

This track is So High:wink:

Are you kidding me...that's such an adorable name :hug:.... i once had a cat i named sesame :blink::grinning2:..god knows what i was thinking...i guess that was when i used to watch sesame streets :lolz:... my friends picked so much on me for that :LMAO:..by the way which is the current track:dontknow:? Im likin this set so far :music:

"We could chase the night devine" - I love that line:p:):music:

i think most of trance genre tracks have good lyrics.:grinning2:.not to forget they all about love:whistle:...which is ur all time fav vocal track :hmmm:

Oh, so many. Have to think about that one. Tell ya tomorrow:yes:

i think most of trance genre tracks have good lyrics.:grinning2:.not to forget they all about love:whistle:...which is ur all time fav vocal track :hmmm:

Oh, hang on Ive just remembered, hahahaha. Mercury & Solace by BT featuring Jan Johnston. I just love Jan's voice:love::)

what's up Sunny? :hug:this is a good one...:super:
isn't it past your bedtime?..lol..jk

Duc:hug:What are you doing here:grinning2: I saw you lurking there. Yes, its well passed my bedtime but I have a guest here who wants to speak to me so i'm staying up:p:grinning2:

Duc:hug:What are you doing here:grinning2: I saw you lurking there. Yes, its well passed my bedtime but I have a guest here who wants to speak to me so i'm staying up:p:grinning2:

hehe well you can't be rude, you must entertain your guest...:bravo:
always tuned in here in the evening if i don't have vball or hockey, or just hanging out.
fantastic set..\o/\o/\o/ :super:

Oh, hang on Ive just remembered, hahahaha. Mercury & Solace by BT featuring Jan Johnston. I just love Jan's voice:love::)
I Love that track too :friends:..yea Jan's voice is perfect! i like Nadia Ali's too at times...
Duc..What are you doing here:grinning2: I saw you lurking there. Yes, its well passed my bedtime but I have a guest here who wants to speak to me so i'm staying up:grinning2:
awww...sho shweet :hug::love:...Duc u came in late:p so no questioning:grinning2:..Im sticking around too cos its sunny here :grinning2:

I Love that track too :friends:..yea Jan's voice is perfect! i like Nadia Ali's too at times...

awww...sho shweet :hug::love:...Duc u came in late:p so no questioning:grinning2:..Im sticking around too cos its sunny here :grinning2:

:kissing2::hug:

haha i won't ask then..lol. Been tuned in since the last set, just haven't had a chance to post.

Back