20-12-2009 End Of Year Countdown 2009

Which sets did you enjoy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
heeeeya A-M :hug: did you listen to that horrible set :lol:

Yoji is faaaaaaaaaar from horrible. :spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank: :lol:

aaaaah if only i were here when his set was goin on....i would've blown the roof of AH with my sacred spam powers from beyond :angel:

:bully:

hi to you too :hug:

Yoji is faaaaaaaaaar from horrible. :spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank: :lol:

aaaaah if only i were here when his set was goin on....i would've blown the roof of AH with my sacred spam powers from beyond :angel:

:bully: hello :bully:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!! :yikes:

that set was just in time for me waking up and getting ready for work, i was hoping to hear some chilly, beatiful, amazing trance, but NOOO Yoji was in the air during that whole time @ home :lol: i definitely woke up :lol:

PS: no worries though, im gonna throw down some hard dance on my ipod momentarily to make up for missin yoji mix. :music: :music:

Yes that would have been great :)
But I did bring pandas :lol:

that set was just in time for me waking up and getting ready for work, i was hoping to hear some chilly, beatiful, amazing trance, but NOOO Yoji was in the air during that whole time @ home :lol: i definitely woke up :lol:

and u were dancing ur butt off like this huh? :bully:

67450087.gif

:lol:

Alberty:dance::super::dance::super::music:

good morning dear AH Family
Altered-Mind, DJ Eunostos, TeroA, DJ MaPaX+, NamuraZen, Minio873, ollie, vinnified, Crackpot, Trance Nation, andrewk529, mart!n, nikaburg, Plx, Firebug, milfner, Noir, cradder, Carrie

how are you?
this is gonna be a log day tuned in on AH :smile:

Hi Lokki:friends::music:

good morning dear AH Family
Altered-Mind, DJ Eunostos, TeroA, DJ MaPaX+, NamuraZen, Minio873, ollie, vinnified, Crackpot, Trance Nation, andrewk529, mart!n, nikaburg, Plx, Firebug, milfner, Noir, cradder, Carrie

how are you?
this is gonna be a log day tuned in on AH :smile:
Hello :wave:

:hmmm: Interesting tune :LMAO:

Back