20-12-2011 EOYC Day 3

Thanks for the great comments everyone. It's been great being here again for EOYC and I've loved every minute of the event I've caught so far. I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and a wonderful New Year! :hug: :friends: :dance:

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
:super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super:
:bow:

Thanks for the great comments everyone. It's been great being here again for EOYC and I've loved every minute of the event I've caught so far. I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and a wonderful New Year! :hug: :friends: :dance:
we are all listening paul:friends:
Now Listening

that's fine, I was afraid the djs were doing it because they could not come in on time :mask:

yes, yesterday was a 20 minutes "behind" the schedules, 4 minutes atm...

edited... 3 mi nutes...

Massive set Paul, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you too :bravo:

052. Stonevalley - End Of Year Countdown 2011 Day 3 (20-12-2011)

01. Shogun feat. Melissa Loretta - Skyfire | Armind

same to you, family and friends...:friends:

Back