20-12-2011 EOYC Day 3

Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuned !!!!

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

To be fair he is still a great trance producer and produces some amazing trance tracks, but true, nothing can be compared to his early psy-tracks

Haven't heard his early psy-tracks, only his latest psy-album (from 2010 I think), which is pretty amazing! :)

FIrst time i saw Protoculture live his set was full of Prog Psy and psy tunes.

Now some big DJ (can't say his name because of his acolytes, they are too powerful) embraced him and his doing this kind of tracks now :unsure:
lol.. it's not like he's Voldemort... you can say it :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks to everyone that tuned into my set last night! Looking forward to the rest of today with Protoculture, Max Graham, Andy Moor, Arty, The Thrillseekers & Jaytech. :) <3

me too till 7 pm hour of mexico hehe:dance::dance:

listening and posting from my work hehe:lol:

it's my opinion too:iagree::iagree::iagree:

not only Brian Adams, but all rock tracks doesn't fit with EDM:iagree:
There are exeptions imho

Thanks to everyone that tuned into my set last night! Looking forward to the rest of today with Protoculture, Max Graham, Andy Moor, Arty, The Thrillseekers & Jaytech. :) <3
I missed it, cause I was on my bike with a dead phone battery :'(

FIrst time i saw Protoculture live his set was full of Prog Psy and psy tunes.

Now some big DJ (can't say his name because of his acolytes, they are too powerful) embraced him and his doing this kind of tracks now :unsure:

at some point each time some dj changes a bit everybody complains, jeeeezzzz if some producer starts doing house/tech = bad, so now if some other dj comes to prog/trance = bad too.... come onnn!!!!!!!! ppl change, we all do!!!!!

lets just enjoy the music!!!!!!!! :super::super::super::super:

Back