2006|07|03 Roger Liland - On The Edge | Chapter 001

Liland

Registered
Reaction score
Part 1
01. Julien Jabre - Swimming Places (Jerome Sydenham Remix)
02. Sultan - You Make Me Feel Extacy (Muzzaik Remix)
03. Chab - Lover (Satoshi Tomiie 3D Dub Remix)
04. Chris Willis - My Freedom (David Guetta Dub)
05. Tom Sawyer - Lima's Dawn
06. Jody Wisternoff - Cold Drink, Hot Girl (That Other Mix)
07. Sunset Squad - Ton Pei
08. Widebank Network - Show me love (R3volve & Tanner's Love You Long Time Mix)
Part 2
01. Alican & Soner Pres. Mindstab - Horus
02. Rob B - Bocadillo
03. Kimito Lopez Pres. Black Plastic - Illusions
04. Frase - Static Source (Rob B Remix)
05. Will Holland - Timeless (Ljunqvist Mix)
06. Emphased Reality Feat. OPN - Other Worlds
07. Apollonia - Remote Kontrol (Will Holland vs Activa Remix)
08. Static Blue - Going Home (Tenthu Remix)
09. C-quence - Endorphine (Arizona Remix)
10. Firestorm vs TimeFactor - Reasonate (Eddie Sender Remix)

Last edited:
Next time we should post this while the set is being played.. Im sure there will be a replay, I enoyed it, I loved the starting of the part 1.

Here's a nice calendar for DJs' settimes, but is it possible to create something to let people know when replays will be played?

frozoul said:
Here's a nice calendar for DJs' settimes, but is it possible to create something to let people know when replays will be played?

I have been developing this idea mate... its in the works.
Thanks for bringing it up..

mmm

Dan said:
I have been developing this idea mate... its in the works.
Thanks for bringing it up..

I just arrived from work and automatically tuned in to ah.fm - little warm-up track by Sultan and here it comes: On The Edge | Chapter 001 :choon:

It must be destiny :)

btw...obviously you've got a lot of credit already, Dan, but I'll give you more: it's a really nice thing what you've started here...and my friend has his first regular show here too - makes me wanna use my mixing tools more often :eating:

frozoul said:
I just arrived from work and automatically tuned in to ah.fm - little warm-up track by Sultan and here it comes: On The Edge | Chapter 001 :choon:

It must be destiny :)

btw...obviously you've got a lot of credit already, Dan, but I'll give you more: it's a really nice thing what you've started here...and my friend has his first regular show here too - makes me wanna use my mixing tools more often :eating:

thank you very much for warm credit :) I really appreciate that, I do my best to bring in best music and good quality with no buffering.. thats why we have now a USA server and Euro server. Soon we will get another Euro server.

btw when you mentioned your friend having a show here is that roger?

btw :welcome: to the forums mate help us spread the word

Dan said:
thank you very much for warm credit :) I really appreciate that, I do my best to bring in best music and good quality with no buffering.. thats why we have now a USA server and Euro server. Soon we will get another Euro server.

btw when you mentioned your friend having a show here is that roger?

btw :welcome: to the forums mate help us spread the word

Exactly, can't find too many stations nowadays to listen 128kb without buffering...quality matters...

Nope, wasn't talking about Roger - he could be my friend too :) - and I think he has had some other shows too, e.g Paradox. My mate and a musical guidance is aafik, probably afka in forum, who's BaltiConcepts should be his first regular thing.

But as long as this forum section is still for Roger's set then let's give him the final credit - wonderful set with a touch of classic tunes melodies - at least in my eyes-ears-heart :) keep it going!

yes indeed nice set this one!
hope next one will be as good.

as for aafik, he is a good guy.

Hey thanks guys, for the kind words :D really glad you enjoyed this one! :D :D Feedback like this is what makes it all worth while!

As for Dan, yeah - the man is doing an incredible job with this :) takes alot of dedication to do this and to make it stand out amongst those many stations online today

There was a replay, and I missed it?.... Damn...

Any chance of making it downloadable?

check your pm Marius.

anyone else wants this before i'm removing the files from my webspace, just lemme know and i'll hook you up a link.

Back