2006|07|04 Astrosessions 011

LMK

Registered
Reaction score
After my large 2 hour astrosession 10 XL, it's time to cooldown with some nice proggressive music. But that will only be half of the episode, as it will soon back explode to uplifting trance! Enjoy today or tonight's episode depending on where you live!

Tracklist:
1. Telepopmusik - Breathe (Matthew Adam's Sunday Breaks Mix) [CDR]
2. Matias Lehtola feat Gina J - Burning Bright (Funabashi Mix) [Captured]
3. Benya - Prmeteus (Original Mix) [Coldharbour]
4. Space Manoeuvres - Zone Two (Hydroid vs R-Tems Mos-Tek - LMK Bootleg) [CDR]
5. Danjo and Syles - What Lies Ahead (Original Mix)
6. Bruni - Silver Dust (Andy Bagguley Mix) [Fenology]
7. Activa - Broken Morning (Static Blue Mix) [CDR]
8. Summer Sessions - Slipstream (Carl B Peak Mix) [E-TCR] [Tune of the week]
9. Geroge Acosta feat. Truth - The Other Side (Signalrunners Mix)
10. Ferrin & Low - Breeze (Original Mix) [Fenology]

It all starts at 1pm PST (8pm GMT). To find out the time in your area, click here.

Last edited:
I hope you guys enjoy the first chilled half =]

* in the chiller *

LMK said:
I hope you guys enjoy the first chilled half =]
I love chilled... smooth and mellow...

I'm loving the rumbling bass in this tune.

:ah:

in·iq·ui·trance said:
I love chilled... smooth and mellow...

I'm loving the rumbling bass in this tune.

:ah:

Yep gotta love progressive with basses like this one. Benya did some great work.

LMK said:
Yep gotta love progressive with basses like this one. Benya did some great work.
Max Graham is a big fan of bass like this too. Does Benya usually go with that kind of bass?

Producers: you want to sell me songs? Put some bass like that in it, I'll pick it up.

:love:

in·iq·ui·trance said:
Max Graham is a big fan of bass like this too. Does Benya usually go with that kind of bass?

Producers: you want to sell me songs? Put some bass like that in it, I'll pick it up.

:love:

This is the first song I heard from Benya, so not sure. I too would pick up songs with rolling basses like that. Makes the prog more fun :choon:

in·iq·ui·trance said:
What makes it proggy? I'm not arguing, I just can't tell prog from straight trance.

It just changed to trance now =]. Last 4 tracks were progressive and chilled.

in·iq·ui·trance said:
What's the difference?

Hmm to me, trance has more of a drive than progressive. For examply this static blue track has a driving synth (one that creates a feeling of uplift), but the benya track at first was more mellow and relaxed. The synth on the benya track was more about melody than drive.

It's hard to tell between electronic genre's these days since there is a lot of fusion, but for me when I feel a track makes me relaxed it is progressive, if it uplifts me it is more trance.

My two cents. :D

shit i missed it
any chance for a download?

DJIntel said:
shit i missed it
any chance for a download?

Hope you enjoyed the set! I will post up a download sometime tonight.

Back