2006|07|24 DJ Distant Land - Monthly Fresh Tunes 006

DistantLand said:
Ultraviolet both original and remix is amazing, should check it out.

Yep, both great tracks. There may just be the remix featured in my mix tommorrow ;)

LMK said:
Yep, both great tracks. There may just be the remix featured in my mix tommorrow ;)
oh yay! :choon: the remix is more on the progressive side. i should play it on my next mix as well.

09. Jon O’Bir – Ascendancy (Alex M.O.R.P.H. vs. Woody van Eyden Remix)
VERY hot track!

Great mix!! I'm really loving this mix =]

last track new remix by Ronski Speed of the famous Wasting!

Thanks everyone for the comments and tuning in!!! My next mix is August 7th 2006! :) You can download my mix from the link in my sig.

DistantLand said:
Thanks everyone for the comments and tuning in!!! My next mix is August 7th 2006! :) You can download my mix from the link in my sig.

Looking forward to the next mix, will definately choon in =]

nice set distant :)

central europe is one hour ahead of uk time hehe

dj beta ice said:
sup Distant. I liked the mix. I think this is the one I tuned into. Anyways keep up the good work
yo ice you signed up! :drum: thanks! hope you get a show when you get your tables! :bike:

Damn, I missed it buddy, sorry... I'll try to catch a replay dude.

Cheers man, keep 'em comin'.

Jorda said:
Damn, I missed it buddy, sorry... I'll try to catch a replay dude.

Cheers man, keep 'em comin'.
k dude! i always check yours on replay to! :kia:

We should have an added emotion that says "Distantland Owns!" I wasn't able to listen to this live, but downloaded the show. What else can I say but you are the master of da beats dude! Nice job! Glad to see you're getting the use of those Distantland tags!

djxtc25 said:
We should have an added emotion that says "Distantland Owns!" I wasn't able to listen to this live, but downloaded the show. What else can I say but you are the master of da beats dude! Nice job! Glad to see you're getting the use of those Distantland tags!
Hell yah lets do that! Thanks for downloading my mix and listening! Many thanks for those voice overs!!! And i found out someone selling my mixes on Ebay and didnt rename it! |:-/

Back