2006|08|02 - DreamensioN presents Universal Language 002

DreamensioN

Universal Language
Registered
Reaction score
Universal%20Language%20002%20banner.jpg

Hey guys!
My next installment of Universal Language hits AH.FM on 8pm, Wednesday 2nd August 2006 (that's if you live in Australia). If you're unlucky enough to live in the US - its gonna be WAAAAAAAY to early for you. Though if your in Poland..you might make it. Maybe Mike can tune in...he's the only guy I know in Poland at the moment.

Also if you haven't already done so - you can vote for me again this month on The DJ List.
Use this link here: Vote for DreamensioN @ The DJ List

Every vote counts and I really appreciate it when people do take the time to vote. Thanks for your support guys!

This is the tracklist that I'll be mixing.

01 - Arksun - Arise (Original Mix)
02 - Luminary - Amsterdam (Smith and Pledger remix)
03 - Mike Foyle pres. Statica vs. Signalrunners - Space Theme Dusk (Original Mix)
04 - Paski - Rain Clouds (Kris O'neil and Mac remix)
05 - Roland and Wright - Hybrid (Ian Betts mix)
06 - Madonna - Sorry (Paul Oakenfold remix)
07 - Jan Johnston - Flesh (Tilt's Going Home Mix)
08 - Arenok - Free Yourself (Perry Oneil remix)
09 - Union Jack - 2 Full Moons and A Trout (Tektonik remix)
10 - The Cranberries vs. Whiteroom - The Shattered Whiteroom (XDR Mashup)

So tune in if you can :D

I'd just like to say a very sincere thanks to Dan. My set wasn't queued up - and I had to call him at 4am to get it on. My most sincere apologies Dan - but thank you for your unrelentless efforts towards the station, and the DJ's.

lovin your set DreamensioN :top:
nice job :)

DreamensioN said:
I'd just like to say a very sincere thanks to Dan. My set wasn't queued up - and I had to call him at 4am to get it on. My most sincere apologies Dan - but thank you for your unrelentless efforts towards the station, and the DJ's.

np mate... that will be fixed asap.

Late I know - But Congrats on a great set (yet again) keep up the flawless work!

Back