2006|08|04 Mike Noir Pres. Wave Of Sound 008

Mike_Noir

Registered
Reaction score
flyer.jpg

The Show will be broadcasted on Friday at 8 PM - 9 PM (CET)

To check ur location Click Here

The Tracklist will be posted during the set.

-=[Tracklist]=-​

1. Alex M.O.R.P.H. Vs Talla 2XLC - Full Prelude (Re Locate Vs Solid Globe Remix) [FUNDAMENTAL] [Tune Of The Week]
2. Purple Haze - Eden (Orginal Mix) [OXYGEN]
3. DJ Precision & Terry Bones - Another Situation (Original Mix) [SOMATIC SENSE [Classic Of The Week]
4. Mike Koglin vs. Mark Pledger - Ultraviolet (Original Mix) [ANJUNABEATS]
5. Drax & Scott Mac - Must Have Been A Dream (Mac Zimms Tech Mix) [SURFACE]
6. Samuelzone - Intox Rox (Sean Tyas Remix) [INSPIRED]
7. Deepvoices - Imagenetic (Mac Zimms Remix) [NOYS]
8. Sander Van Doorn - Dark Roast 2006 (Re-Fill Remix) [MAELSTORM]
9. Jellisimo & Tim J - My Way [CAPTIVATING SOUNDS]

Make sure to tune in this week, as well I'm w8ing for the comments to make this show even better:p

Some time ago I have provided something new like Classic Of The Week and Tune Of The Week (of course in my opinion;P from 2005 and older) if someone want to help with chosing next COTW or TOTW send me pm and I will consider it.

Last edited:
wish i could be there at the time ... but it seems to be that i airt be here this time ... but will listen to replay or something like that ...

Plan changed .... I'll tune in

Last edited:
thank u thank u I hope the rest of the set will be good enough as well :p hehe stay tuned :D

the set is wicked man. will dl link be available for us :)

honestly donno but i will try so far i have only yousendit link so i will try to get other :p

Awesome job Mike!!! U can tune in to my set as well after your show if interested ;) I'll be playing classic trance and hard tunes :choon:

thx for invite and im glad u liked it :D i will try to tune in a moment :D

thx for tuning in all i hope i will c few comments in near future :p hehe and im glad u all like it cu next week :D

well done mikey, nice tunes indeed

Back