2006|08|06 Santerna presents Sense Of Touch 1 !

Santerna

Registered
Reaction score
2006|08|06 Santerna presents Sense Of Touch 1! Welcome to my music wotld guys! Two my tracks (original and mas up)... and many others. Well... Tune it! :)

Last edited:
______________________ Sense Of Touch 1 __________________________
Track List:
1) Santerna - Flexibility (original mix)
2) Kalafut & Fygle - Novocaine (Mark Otten Remix)
3) Perasma - Swing 2 harmony (Gabriel and Dresden club mix)
4) Matias Lehtola feat Gina J - Burning bright (Funabashi remix)
5) Stalker - Magic crayons (original mix)
6) David West - Suffering Island (joonas hahmo mix)
7) Filo and Peri feat Kathleen Fisher - Ordinary Moment (main mix)
8) zgr-zeroz hours and 4 strings - take me away (Santerna mash up)

Last edited:
Tuned in at 10am CST (USA)

<3

All I gotta stay is i'm in a starbucks in Wisconsin right now, tuned in, and L O V I N G IT.

Santerna, you definitely got some grooves going. Seriously, I haven't heard anything this smooth for a while. The synth drums and rhythm are great w/the ambient flute/keyboard layered on top.

Great transitions, no breaks or anything, very professional. Sounds like about 3 loops for the beat w/2 loops that kick in every 8/16 measures or so, and the melody that has another 2 or so loops. Bass is good. Shit, man by far my favorite set I've heard in a while.

Keep it up!

-pand

panderon said:
<3

All I gotta stay is i'm in a starbucks in Wisconsin right now, tuned in, and L O V I N G IT.

Santerna, you definitely got some grooves going. Seriously, I haven't heard anything this smooth for a while. The synth drums and rhythm are great w/the ambient flute/keyboard layered on top.

Great transitions, no breaks or anything, very professional. Sounds like about 3 loops for the beat w/2 loops that kick in every 8/16 measures or so, and the melody that has another 2 or so loops. Bass is good. Shit, man by far my favorite set I've heard in a while.

Keep it up!

-pand
Thanks, mate. Still listening it please! ;)

btw, this piano ambience that kinda sounds like Robert Miles is pretty sweet too and the lead in to the main theme is badass.

tnx for this nice & proggy set + kinda cool mashup:ah:

Back