2006|08|12 Jorda presents Rising Energy 013

Jorda

Registered
Reaction score
Jorda presents Rising Energy 013
Welcome to a new episode of my weekly radio show Rising Energy

Starting Times:
04:00 PM-05:00 PM (Canada & US) (EST Time)
09:00 PM-10:00PM (UK GMT)
10:00 PM-11:00 PM (Europe CET)
--(Click this link to check the calender for more details)--

Hey everyone, welcome to another episode of Rising Energy. This week will be really energetic with nice new Uplifting/Progressive/ songs! Some of these new tracks are amazing! The vibe is flowing smoothly and it's going to make you feel like you're in the club with me, once again (like I tell you all the time), hehe. I mean... wait until it starts to get really epic and uplifting, it's just an unreal set that I'm pulling off this week again! Lets hope that you will all enjoy this week's episode of Rising Energy.

New tracks from:
Duderstadt
Mike Shiver
Smith & Pledger
Gareth Emery

...and many more... :)

Tracklist
**Will be posted here in realtime.**​

01. Primate C - Be Free With Your Love (Duderstadt Uplifting Remix) [Tiger Recordings]
02. Brisky - First Light (Mike Shiver Dub) [Enhanced]
03. Cellec vs. Ersa - Fridays (Sunny Lax Remix) [Realmusic Recordings]
04. Mike Shiver presents Madeira - Solaris (Smith & Pledger Remix) [Motion Music]
05. Jussi Polet feat. Josie Dale - Positive (Supermodels From Paris Remix) [Danceteria]
06. Vinny Troia feat. Jaidene Veda - Flow (Gareth Emery Remix) [Curvve]
07. Cosmic Gate - Should Have Known [Maelstrom]
08. Vadim Soloviev - Atlantic Point [CDR]
09. Arctic Monkeys - When The Sun Goes Down (Karl G Remix) [CDR]
10. Lens - Dusk Till Dawn (Alex Stealthy Remix) [Coldharbour]

:ah:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Sorry guys, this week my show will be delayed because of Robbie's problem last week with his set getting cut off. I've made a bargain thats fair and I agree'd to have him make a 2 hours set (which is what he did). My show will be delayed this evening and will be played tonight at 9:00 PM EST... please make sure that you can tune in, I'd appreaciate it. If not, make sure that you catch a replay the next day!**

Cheers! Sorry for the problem.
~Jorda
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Yeahh, this is my style too...

Welcome to AH m8, thanks for the reply. If you've heard my other shows then for sure you would know! Thanks man, make sure you tune in tonight! It will be delayed from it's original slot this week only!

Cheers!

Bah, listening to the last bit of your show. I guess Ill have to catch it later. I love your shows!

:choon:

just caught the end of the last song :(, ill catch a replay Jordan!

this is a very very nice set, pure my style... :) nice jorda make more like these

Thanks guys, sorry about the delay this week. It won't happen next week for sure! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the show, I couldn't make it to post the tracklist in real time so I'll post the whole TL right now!

Tune in next week for more Rising Energy!
Cheers, Jorda

Replay is on guys, make sure you catch this... Thanks!

Sick once again! Always some new and great. Thanks for the replay buddy!
:choon:

Back