2006|08|16 ConFig Presents Retrovisions 03

Config85

Chillaxing DJ
Resident DJ
Reaction score
Hi Mates!

Time for another episode of Retrovisions! It's the 3rd one already, and since the other 2 episodes were more progressive, i chose this episode to be uplifting again :) Just like my first promo mix i did in here, you'll be hearing new and older tunes that will make you float and give you a good reason to through up a party!
Tracks by: Airwave, Sean Tyas, Rank 1, Estuera and many others will be played tonight and put together in 1 floating mass of trancyness :D This is my favourite style so expect some floaty tunes today. I'll do one part of the job and mix them together in one mix, but you people have the biggest job in this hour: Enjoying the music :ah: :choon:

Ofcourse we've got a classic coming up, like in the other episodes of Retrovisions.. Sasha's Xpander and Greece 2000 have been played in earlier episodes, and tonight it's time for another B.I.G. classic! :LMFAO:

I'll keep the tracklist updated here in realtime , If you feel the urge to try to ID the choons , i'll gladly support that. Nothing is cooler than being able to ID some tunes ;)

Now it's up to you: Enjoy it! :D

Request a reminder for the show here!: http://forum.afterhours.fm/calendar.php?do=addreminder&e=260

Tracklist

01. ID - ID [Future Favourite]
02. York - Farewell To The Moon (Airwave Remix)
03. Basic Perspective - Small Step On The Other Side (Original Mix)
04. Filo & Peri feat. Fisher - Ordinary Moment (Main Mix)
05. Danjo & Styles - What Lies Ahead (Estuera Remix)
06. Sean Tyas - Candida
07. Edin Bosnjak - Blue Horizons (Original Mix)
08. Ronald van Gelderen - This Way (Rank 1 Remix)
09. Galen Behr & Robert Burns - Till We Meet Again (Galen Behr Remix)
10. Gouryella - Tenshi (Original Mix) [Classic Of The Week]

:ah:

Last edited:
omg @ transition! :O nicely done!

Transitions are great indeed and nice summer atmosphere!

Absolutely! One of the best this year. A pity F&P are heading for the more Housy stuff, but as long as the keep coming wih massive tracks like this you won't hear me complaining ;)

Well, keeping tuned, but too busy for me, so leave you all. Enjoy the set :D

Back