2006|08|29 Astrosession 019

LMK

Registered
Reaction score
Click to vote for the best tune of the week, winner will be played in Astrosessions 020!

Listen to the Mix again!

LMK Presents... Astrosessions 019
astropromo.gif

It all starts at 1pm PST (8pm GMT). To find out the time in your area, click here.

It is time for the tune of the weeks wrap up show. =] All the tunes of the week from eps 11-18 + 2 new great tunes of the weeks. Be sure to tune in right after Andy Moor!

Tune of the Week 019
01. David West - Make U Mine (Vocal Mix) [Ava]
Tuen of the Week 017
02. Breakfast - River of Light, Eternity and Beyond (Original Mix) [Flashover]
Tune of the Week 019
03. Sunny Lax - M.I.R.A. (Original Mix) [Anjunabeats]
Tune of the Week 013
04. Fat Kid - Voca Me (Sassot Mix) [World of Trance]
Tune of the Week 011
05. Summer Sessions - Slipstream (Carl B Peak Mix) [E-TCR]
Tune of the Week 012
06. Modulation - White Flame (Miika Kuisma Dub) [Big Star]
Tune of the Week 014
07. Polner and Sender - Energy Sublimation (Original Mix) [ASOT]
Tune of the Week 015
08. Super8 - Get Off (Original Mix) [Anjunabeats]
Tune of the Week 018
09. Mike Shiver - Morning Drive (Original Mix) [Anjunabeats]
Tune of the Week 016
10. Cosmic Gate - Earth Mover (Original Mix) [Maelstrom]

See you then!

Last edited:
started! Enjoy ^_^

I love the vocals in make u mine, very catchy, which is why i picked vocal over dub =P

I love the vocals in make u mine, very catchy, which is why i picked vocal over dub =P

I think the Dub is better, chopped up vocals are just unreal. David West can do whatever he wants, he manipulated Andy Moor on the vocal chopping, hehe. :choon:

By the way, check your PM, rofl. ;)

haha yea, Andy had a really sick set and I have to say DJ feel did a wonderful set before Andy as well. =P

well...I just heard few notes from DJ Feel...I just say interesting, no more :) Astrosessions had a good fast & energetic start...that's good 'cause it's late here...but let's wait for some heart-touching-melodic-things too...for good-night or so :)

well...I just heard few notes from DJ Feel...I just say interesting, no more :) Astrosessions had a good fast & energetic start...that's good 'cause it's late here...but let's wait for some heart-touching-melodic-things too...for good-night or so :)

Hopefully I will deliver on some of those melodic tracks. :D

:dito:

Thanks all for tuning in, I will put up download and poll for best tune of the week soon.

Back