2006|09|02 Jorda presents Rising Energy 016

Jorda

Registered
Reaction score
Jorda presents Rising Energy 016
Welcome to a new episode of my weekly radio show Rising Energy

Starting Times:
04:00 PM-05:00 PM (Canada & US) (EST Time)
09:00 PM-10:00PM (UK GMT)
10:00 PM-11:00 PM (Europe CET)
--(Click this link to check the calender for more details)--

Hey everyone, welcome to another new episode of Rising Energy. This week will be VERY energetic with brand new Uplifting Trance / Progressive Trance songs (the usual style and vibe from me once again this week). I have a few new songs from artists that you guys will enjoy, like I said earlier, you know my vibe! This week's show will surely make you have flashbacks from the nice clubbing experiences that you've all had in the past, and maybe a few days ago with one of the big DJs in the scene! Let's hope that you will all enjoy this week's episode of Rising Energy.

New tracks from:
Leon Boiler
Martin Roth
Daniel Kandi
Primate C

...and many more... :)

Tracklist
**Will be posted here in realtime.**​

01. Leon Boiler feat. Elsa Hill - No Need To Come Back (Vocal Mix)
02. Jaytech - Starbright (Jaytech's Touch Your DJ Mix)
03. Jaytech - Engage
04. Vinny Troia feat. Jaidene Veda - Flow (Gareth Emery Remix)
05. Tillmann Uhrmacher - The Pride In Your Eyes (Martin Roth Remix)
06. Aalto - 5 (Nitrous Oxide Remix)
07. Daniel Kandi - Breathe (Original Mix)
08. Primate C - Be Free With Your Love (Duderstadt Uplifting Remix)
09. Super 8 - Get Off (Original Mix)

:ah:
:party:​

Last edited:
nice start dude... at first i hated this song, but i think its growing on me

I love the build up in Primate C - Be Free With Your Love (Duderstadt Uplifting Remix)!

It's so damn SEX-CY!

Last song guys, thanks for tuning in and I hope that you've enjoyed this week's Rising Energy. Don't forget to tune in next week!

Cheers,
Jorda

Thanks Jorda, it was nice set :)

Listened to the set this Sunday afternoon.

(soft smile) The title suggested with me some more NRG. It's nó harddance (I knew in advance reading the tracklist) but the 'Rising Energy' title awoke some expectations with me that was answered a smooth, melodious but always pleasant way. Thanks Jorda ! A nice set after all.

Thanks everyone for your inputs. Expect another special party for AfterHours' (remember Rising Energy 008 Special Megamix?) at the end of 2006, once again. But this time will be much more massive, espeacially because we at AfterHours are succeeding very well! :D

Again, don't forget to tune in next week for more Rising Energy. It's been almost 17 weeks now since I've started this show (ever since AfterHours launched), it seems like time is going by way too fast - seems like yesterday I started the show, :O!

Anyway, thanks guys.
Cheers.

Set Reaction

Very cool trax Jorda especially - Vinny Troia feat. Jaidene Veda - Flow (Gareth Emery Remix) have u checked Gareths Dub mix I think this rox big time but I have to say for me the best rmx on this package is Terranovas Starkillers rmx its awesome!!!

Great set wish I caught all of it I will have to check the re-run!

Laterz Dude :ah:

Back