e
v
dvv
advjasdjvpajd[vad
ad

|:-/ >P :\

bùffer !!

damm- over three hours of buffer-free
thréé hours non-stop listening - and while this beautiful tune is here, just before the end od the show, I got a sudden buffer !

I am angry !!

0--231-q-3-120-dupvjclvjocdjvfdjv[fjo;ivjdfo[vjaev
e
v
dvv
advjasdjvpajd[vad
ad

bùffer !!

thréé hours non-stop listening - and while this beautiful tune is here, just before the end od the show, I got a sudden buffer !

I am angry !!

hmmm weird! :bike:

you can download my set sometime soon in the links in my sig! :ah:

Thanks for tuning everyone who did! :)

great set DistandLand ! Kudo's 2 you for trackselection <3 and about the mixing - no complaining either :)

You offered a great Trance-evening for me .

hmmm weird! :bike:

you can download my set sometime soon in the links in my sig! :ah:

* sigh *

that last option comes to the rescue - thanks ! the memory of a nice evening-set with you remains my friend ;-)

e
v
dvv
advjasdjvpajd[vad
ad

bùffer !!

I am angry !!

maybe you should get off the dial up and get dsl? because trying to tune into 192k with 56k modem wont really do it. Just a tip

e
v
dvv
advjasdjvpajd[vad
ad

bùffer !!

I am angry !!

You're doing the wrong thing if you're on dial-up and going on a 192K stream. Think about it carefully. If you're tuned into a 192Kbps stream with slow connection, that won't help anything.

Last edited:
maybe you should get off the dial up and get dsl? because trying to tune into 192k with 56k modem wont really do it. Just a tip

You're doing the wrong thing if you're on dial-up and going on a 192K stream. Think about it carefully. If you're tuned into a 192Kbps stream with slow connection, that won't help anything.

LOL, I don’t think he’s on a 56k modem. Might be a problem between the stream connection and his connection or just using too much bandwidth on his connection.

thanks guys (grins) I left the modem thing - since 2003 it's hi-speed ADSL in da igloo :D

believe me - i've been trying other radio stations as well. Funny thing is: nòt having this buffer issue as much (if ever) as here .. .. ..
;-)

Last edited:
thanks guys (grins) I left the modem thing - since 2003 it's hi-speed ADSL in da igloo :D

believe me - i've been trying other radio stations as well. Funny thing is: nòt having this buffer issue as much (if ever) as here .. .. ..
;-)

1. Where are you from?
2. If you get buffer for some reason in server 1 there is 5+ other servers to listen to.
3. This is the first complaint I see in regards to buffering, Im sorry if you do get buffer, hopefully you can use another server and not get any buffer.

cheers

Back