2006|09|06 Eco takes you Into The Wire 001

DJ Eco

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, check out my first episode, I'm very excited for it, and I hope you are as well! It will feature the most cutting edge in all electronic music, everything from tech to trance to electro, so tune into AH.FM every first Wednesday of the month and allow youself to be taken on a tour of electronic music, Into The Wire, from 8PM-11PM (EST)....

slsbannergw1.jpg

Hey dude, I heard that you were popular in NY - that's nice to hear. Have a good one bro, your show will air in 5 min.

Hey dude, I heard that you were popular in NY - that's nice to hear. Have a good one bro, your show will air in 5 min.

hehe :) do you live on the east coast? i have a few very big gigs coming up in the next few months, id love to give some free passes to someone in the Afterhours family!

and as for the show, expect a lot of forward-thinking music toward the beginning, and then itll progress as the show goes on into a lot of the more ENERGETIC stuff i play live... hope u like it!

I'm enjoying very much what ur playing DJ Eco.

I always hear your tunes on Blank and jones set.

hehe "art attack" and "paradise now"... yes, they like my tunes and have been playing them for a while, both tracks are pending release very soon ("paradise now" on Martin Roth's label in the fall and "art attack" i'm not sure what date)

hehe thank you for the reply, im listening to your show now (from earlier), so i will let you know what i think of it, so far so good!

Back