2006|09|08 Sean Tyas Presents Phased out Phriday

Bandwidth 6.53 Mbit/s
Health OK [9/9]

that ' health ' topic doesn't look very convincing to me: any reference is lacking, and I've been trying all available servers during my visites to Afterhours.fm
|:-/

Streaming-audio and posting server are combined, I guess ? :(

Bandwidth 6.53 Mbit/s
Health OK [9/9]

that ' health ' topic doesn't look very convincing to me: any reference is lacking, and I've been trying all available servers during my visites to Afterhours.fm

Yes, i think so, Dan is a very nice guy, maybe you can report this to him to see what happens with it, if you check the main info you see there´s plenty stream tonight...!

BTW I am in a german stream since 2 hours ago, and no problem here my friend! :)

nice track indeed, very nice closing track...!

Yes, i think so, Dan is a very nice guy, maybe you can report this to him to see what happens with it, if you check the main info you see there´s plenty stream tonight...!

BTW I am in a german stream since 2 hours ago, and no problem here my friend! :)

(shrugs)

it's happening again and again here
That's no fun ... ... ...

I did report Dan the issue before - |:-/

Bye Henk see you tomorrow...!

OMG another Bonus track !

(shrugs)

it's happening again and again here
That's no fun ... ... ...

I did report Dan the issue before - |:-/

OH! no fun to me either, I am recording it, I´ll send to you later! :)

* Blank & Jones - zero gravity (Envio Remix) *

OH! no fun to me either, I am recording it, I´ll send to you later! :)

Thanks Acuario (you did not have àny buffer ????????

Thanks for the set Dan - really appreciated. Only pity I experience buffers èach time I listen for some set here - whatever streaming server I use .. .. .. sad face

Bandwidth 6.53 Mbit/s
Health OK [9/9]

that ' health ' topic doesn't look very convincing to me: any reference is lacking, and I've been trying all available servers during my visites to Afterhours.fm |:-/

Everything is correct on the panel, it counts how much bandwidth is being pushed all together to 96k and 192k... There should be no buffer, your the only person telling us there is buffer. There has been a small issue with one of the servers in Germany but that has been taken care of early this week.

Other then that its all good I do check logs for people that buffer and check what clients they use and such.. 99% no buffer, unless you have slow connection and using 192k to listen then you will see buffer due to your connection not being able to handle such bandwidth.

cheers
This show was massive!!!

Bandwidth 6.53 Mbit/s
Health OK [9/9]

How does it not look convincing? And yet, how does it lack? It is information thats outputting from the server it's self, therefore, a function that is showing information from what is happening on the server would not appear as false information. As Dan said, you are probably streaming on a higher quality bit rate while your internet connection is for lower quality. And also, as Dan said once again... You're the first person to complain about that. I find that irrelevant.

Anywho, Sean, AMAZING set. The usual from you, and the usual from your productions. :D :choon:

:ah:

****, missed it.. gotta get a replay of this!

Sean Tyas Presents Phased out Fhriday Guest DJ Jeremy K Sept 08 2006

2nd Hour Sean Tyas

Tracklist:

01. Signum - what ya got for me 2006
02. Sean Tyas - lift (Original)
03. E-craig - home (vocal)
04. Carl b - Social suicide (Original)
05. 4 strings - take me away 2006 (Mac Zimms remix)
06. Neal Scarborough - stung on the river (Sean Tyas remix)
07. Carl b feat breaking Benjamin - diary of Jane (Tyas rework)
08. Mike Foyle - shipwrecked (Sean Tyas remix)
09. Activa pres force one - Reflection 2006
10. Lost world - A life elsewhere

:)

Back