2006|09|22 Mike Noir Presents Wave Of Sound 015

Dude.. u fucked up the mix mate! dont let the tracks fade away out of nowhere.. so far u fucked up almost all the mix-ins..

great show Mike

Please TIMQ watch what you say, dont be vulgar we want none of that here. If you dont control yourself I will be forced to remove your account.

Please show some respect for fellow DJ's.

great show Mike

Please TIMQ watch what you say, dont be vulgar we want none of that here. If you dont control yourself I will be forced to remove your account.

Please show some respect for fellow DJ's.

I do respect fellow dj's..! im just giving him some pointers and he's to cocky to take it .. :p i will watch my language .. sorry for that..

lol ok so ur deaf... i didnt cut any bass when the tune was in 'intro' or in building up stage or something thats ur imagination and btw u r judging trance DJ when u r listening hardstyle ? thats hilarious...

what Luke Blank and Sebvantech said,keep the great work going on Mike :)
cya

TimQ Mike is quite young dj (19 years old) and me as well (16 years old) and he still learning . Maybe u r better but dont exol urself :/

Last edited:
nice set mike i enjoyed it all the way, keep up the good work :)

no offence to either of the parties involved here, but this type of critism is second to none. Its rare to get contructive critism like this and one would be inclined to use it as best he could. I didnt hear the set personally so I cant offer my opinion, but from your past sets mike, i know you put solid sets together. Ill wait for a replay

Back