2006|09|30 Jorda presents Rising Energy 020

Jorda

Registered
Reaction score
Jorda presents Rising Energy 020
Welcome to a new episode of my weekly radio show Rising Energy

Starting Times:
04:00 PM-05:00 PM (Canada & US) (EST Time)
09:00 PM-10:00PM (UK GMT)
10:00 PM-11:00 PM (Europe CET)
--(Click this link to check the calender for more details)--

Hey everyone! Welcome to another episode of my show, and this week I have plenty of suprises. Sadly, this may be my last episode of Rising Energy - I barely have time to do anything at the moment. So for the sake of the last episode of an awesome radio show, I tried to make my last show unbelievably energetic and very uplifting. This show will be the best show out of all 19 episodes in my opinion. It's pure Tech and Uplifting for all of you Trance fanatics with an energetic taste and "feel". If this is my last show (I haven't debated on that yet), then may it be the best. As usual, there are new songs with one of the best artists out there in the EDM. I hope that you will enjoy this week's Rising Energy! Don't forget to tune in, this is seriously going to be a good one hour. Thanks everyone for supporting my show. Take care guys. I'm not sure if I'm going to quit making the show or not, but I'll have some news by next week, but for now lets go into a different world with TRANCE! Enjoy!

New tracks from:
Cosmic Gate
Marco V
Nicholas Bennison
Jaytech

...and many more... :)

Tracklist
**Will be posted here in realtime.**​

01. Cosmic Gate - Analog Feel
02. Cosmic Gate - Consciousness
03. Cosmic Gate - Guess Who?
04. Marco V - Any Better, Or...
05. Marco V - Red, Blue, Purple
06. Marco V - Arplanet (Original Mix)
07. Jaytech - Manipulator (Original Mix)
08. Nicholas Bennison - Cyphon (Original Mix)
09. Mike Foyle - Shipwrecked (Sean Tyas Remix)
10. Richard Durrand - Sunhump 2006

:ah:
:party:​

Last edited:
pumped for your show dude, hoping it wont be your last

Hey guys, enjoy the show. I won't be here because I'll be heading out, take care and have a good one. I will post the tracklist when I get back later tonight.

Last edited:
OMG! SICK! IM SO READY FOR ANOTHER AMAZING SHOW!!!!!!

:choon: :choon: :choon: :choon: :choon:

You've put me in a good mood and the show has hardly started!!!

:choon:

im tuned in jorda.. solid tunes so far. I love all the new Cosmic Gate stuff

GREAT song... so techy...

SICK TRANSITION to song four!:choon: :ah:

Jorda, jumped in at 6:30PM CDT and lovin it!!! As always, bringing it to another level; pure quality.

I highly doubt this will be your last; guys like you can't stay away ;) So let's just call this more of a 'so long for now' instead of 'farewell'.

Also thanks for all the time you've put into afterhours.fm and your DJ contributions. Like Steve Irwin, I believe your presence won't be completely appreciated until you move on. You will be missed. Good luck.

-panderon

Back