2006|10|03 Astrosessions 024 "Pitch Bender"

LMK

Registered
Reaction score
LMK Presents... Astrosessions 023
Pitch Bender
astropromo.gif

It all starts at 1pm PST (8pm GMT). To find out the time in your area, click here.

Astrosessions is going to be taking a break from TOTW for the next 10 weeks and instead will be airing "themed" special mixes.

Today is a step back from all the harder stuff towards more funky tunes =]. The first half will feature a lot of the more prog/proghouse tunes that feature unique uses of pitch bending and the second half will feature tunes that creatively use pitch bending in uplifting tracks. I hope you enjoy it!

01. David West - Suffering Island (original Mix) [Solaris]
02. Ferry Corsten - Junk (D Ramirez Dub Mix) [Positiva]
03. Filo and Peri - In Your Face [Primal]
04. Karen Overton - Your Loving Arms (Markus Schulz & Elevation Intro Mix) [Coldharbour]
05. Chakra - Love Shines Through 2006 (Martin Roth's In Electro Love Mix) [Captivating]
06. Alex Monakhov pres. 1AM - Moonball (Vadim Zhukov Mix) [Tokyo]
07. Airforce & Samuelzone - Source of Calm (Original Mix) [Follow]
08. Avanto - The Flute (Mike Shiver Mix) [Electric Sauna]
09. Static Blue - Under the Sea (Dan Stone Mix) [Six:Thirty]
10. LMK - Damage Control (Original Mix) [CDR]

See you then!

Last edited:
started =]

great kick-off...this tune's been in my mp3player for some months now but can't get enough of it...respect mr. West (H)

great kick-off...this tune's been in my mp3player for some months now but can't get enough of it...respect mr. West (H)

Yep, gotta love David West's work, I can't wait to hear more from him. I heard he has a couple new tracks on the way after Make U Mine.

good good:choon:

Hi, thanks for tuning in! =] The Filo and Peri Tune is Massive, I'm still looking to hear their other newer house release. :love:

my favorite is Ordinary Moment - Filo & Peri<3
Chakra - i like it great choice

^_^ Thanks everyone. One of the best pitch bending songs out there 1AM - Moonball!

One of the newer pitch benders =P Airforce & Samuelzone - Source of Calm, very beautiful uplifter.

LMK, few weeks ago you mentioned you were planning to mix the set with real classic tunes...too bad I've missed couple of last shows but - did you do that and if... then is there a DL opportunity? :)|

the flute? ^_________^

and yeah, i'm totally leeching source of calm as we speak. don't know how i missed this one!

LMK, few weeks ago you mentioned you were planning to mix the set with real classic tunes...too bad I've missed couple of last shows but - did you do that and if... then is there a DL opportunity? :)|

Not yet ;) But soon.

All downloads of previous shows are at http://www.mattng.com . I haven't had a chance to put up episdode 23 yet.

Current track is one of my favorite trance tracks from 2005...I still can't get enough of the tune from flute!!

Back