2006|10|24 Astrosessions 027 - Mashed Up

LMK

Registered
Reaction score
LMK Presents... Astrosessions 026
Mashed Up
astropromo.gif

It all starts at 1pm PST (8pm GMT). To find out the time in your area, click here.

Astrosessions is going to be taking a break from TOTW for the next 10 weeks and instead will be airing "themed" special mixes.

First things first astrosessions is not airing next week, because of the Benelux special. (Which all of you MUST tune in for!). So it is only fair I give you a two for one deal. The best way to do that is having all mashups! I wanted to feature a lot of the talent from here in afterhours.fm so I got mashups from Laceen, XDR, aafik, SolidBase, Macarius, and Vexillum. I hope you enjoy all the mashups!

01. Matias Lehtola vs Benya feat. Gina J - Burning Prometeus (LMK's Bootleg Mashup) [CDR]
02. Andy Moor vs Way Out West - Halcyon Killa (SolidBase Mashup) [CDR]
03. Perasna vs Above & Beyond - Swing For Me (XiJaro Mashup) [CDR]
04. Jonas Steur vs The Thrillseekers - Waves By Your Side (LaCeen's Mashup) [CDR]
05. M.I.D.O.R. vs Lihn vs Luminary - The Air of Amsterdam (Macarius ATS Bootleg) [CDR]
06. Ridgewalkers feat. El vs Armin Van Buuren feat. Nadia Ali - Who is Finding (Aafik's Mashup - XiJaro Rework) [CDR]
07. L.S.G. vs Blank and Jones feat. Bobo - Perfect Netherworld (Vexillium Mashup) [CDR]
08. Mark Otten vs Carrie Skipper - So Serene As Time Goes By (LMK's Bootleg Mashup) [CDR]
09. Kuffdam and Plant vs Alex M.O.R.P.H . and Mike Koglin - The One's We Shift (LMK's Bootleg Mashup)
10. Signum Signal vs Luminary - Back at Amsterdam (LMK's Bootleg Mashup) [CDR]

See you then!

Last edited:
really nice LMK!!

everytime you play you get better and better, great tracks so far.

anyone else enjoying this?

Great set, loving it so far :)
Especially that SolidBase mashup, hahaha

this set is sweet... :lollypop: ...but where's the Master with a tracklist...coo-coo :kia:

very nice so far :)

where is tracklist?

Gahhh sorry everone

Updating tracklist now!

Sorry all, I was in a meeting, and going to another one soon =[. Arrggh why on my showtime!

Hope you are enjoying all the good mashups from the talent here at afterhours =]

really nice LMK!!

everytime you play you get better and better, great tracks so far.

anyone else enjoying this?

Thanks dan, these comments drive me to learn more and keep DJing. :ah:

Back