2006|10|30 DJ Distant Land - Monthly Fresh Tunes 013

Quite a sudden change with the last set to say the least ;) :super:

hello Smithers my friend from Di :)

acuario51 from venezuela welcome you !:LMAO:

Last edited:
yeah, more smilies than you could ever wish for ;)

You just joined the Afterhours community Smithers ! What a nice surprise ! :hello:

hello Smithers my friend from Di :)

acuario51 fgrom venezuela welcome you !:LMAO:

hia acuario! hadn't noticed you around here :super:

btw.... :choon:

/edit: yup polar, made an account here 30 minutes ago :)

Great show as usual

;)

:ah:

you new ep signed there! :super:

Yes, dude. These news from my web:

"Real Music Recordings", has signed the single (EP) of project Santerna. The single carries the name "Santerna - Either Way EP" and includes two tracks from the project: "Either Way (original mix) и "Flexibility (original mix)". Also the EP will be include two remixes (from Andrew Parsons and DC Project) of "Either Way" tune.

ok ill give it to you

06. Symmetry - Forget (Sean Tyas Original Mix) [Somatic Sense Vision] (Classic)

when tyas didnt use the same elements in every tune...

Yes, dude. These news grom my web:

"Real Music Recordings", has signed the single (EP) of project Santerna. The single carries the name "Santerna - Either Way EP" and includes two tracks from the project: "Either Way (original mix) и "Flexibility (original mix)". Also the EP will be include two remixes (from Andrew Parsons and DC Project) of "Either Way" tune.

I haven't listen to any of these... I hope they're as good as Surface Of The Sea... :super:

Yes, dude. These news from my web:

very nice! cant wait to hear those. :p:

Sean tyas? a very nice tune my friend!:choon:

maybe he´ll make a remix very soon!:LMAO:

Back