2006|11|05 Santerna Presents Sense Of Touch 7

5) John O Callaghan - Mercury (Santerna remix) [Armada Music]

nice set indeed so far! :)

Nice story here!

"Project Santerna was established March 3, 2005 by Russian music producer Alexander Devyatyarov. Before that time Alex was writting music for three years, working in such styles as Ambient, Progressive and Melodic Trance and Rock. At this moment the main musical stream of the project is Progressive and Progressive Trance.
In it's compositions Santerna tries to reach quality bright, invisible sound, and achieve specific ideas. By mixing a few styles, rather original compositions are created.
Santernas first releases appeared in 2005. The debut track, "Highway (original mix)", was written in 2004, and appeared in June 2005, on the "Tranceland 2" compilation.
Now the Santerna project improves, having a contact with Solar Stone, John O Callaghan, Pedro Del Mar, Vast Vision, Michael Splint, Tranzident, Suzy Solar, Alexander Polyakov, Alina Sequence and other well connected music business people."

keep on ! :)

Nice story here!

"Project Santerna was established March 3, 2005 by Russian music producer Alexander Devyatyarov. Before that time Alex was writting music for three years, working in such styles as Ambient, Progressive and Melodic Trance and Rock. At this moment the main musical stream of the project is Progressive and Progressive Trance.
In it's compositions Santerna tries to reach quality bright, invisible sound, and achieve specific ideas. By mixing a few styles, rather original compositions are created.
Santernas first releases appeared in 2005. The debut track, "Highway (original mix)", was written in 2004, and appeared in June 2005, on the "Tranceland 2" compilation.
Now the Santerna project improves, having a contact with Solar Stone, John O Callaghan, Pedro Del Mar, Vast Vision, Michael Splint, Tranzident, Suzy Solar, Alexander Polyakov, Alina Sequence and other well connected music business people."

keep on ! :)

Hehe. It is old. must update it on After hours information ;)
Check my web )))

OH! I will do it! THXS! :)

7) Probspot - blows my mind (probspot dub mix)

this is a very nice track too!

I must say your set is perfect, I like it very much, congrats my friend!

Thanks, mate! See my music stuff also on my web (if you want and have a time for this)...

Thxs again mate, I will for sure and I will tell others friends about your work too!

Don´t worry your time is very close, a very nice set to me! :)

Back