2006|11|28 Cliffy Burrows presents Afterhours Order To Trance Episode 006

Cliffy Burrows

Registered
Reaction score
My monthly show Afterhours Order To Trance will be on tonight (28/11) at 8pm GMT, 9pm CET & 3pm EST. I'll be playing some of the latest tracks from Octagen, Alex M.O.R.P.H., Stoneface & Terminal, Mike Foyle & Sunquest, John O'Callaghan, Kuffdam & Plant, Gabriel & Dresden, Icone & Carl B. I will also be playing an exclusive remix from Magdelayna. So if you fancy any of that, tune in. Disco.

ON now folks, started a bit early. track list will go up on this post as it happens.

01 Octagen - Inbound
02 ReLocate feat. Jonas Steur - Sobre Saliente (Magdelayna Remix)
03 Mike Foyle & Sunquest pres. Soulsurfers - One Day (Original Mix)
04 Six Senses pres. Electronic Nova - Cosmic Belt (Icone Remix)
05 Active Sight - Time Goes By (Syndrome Edit)
06 Carl B - Social Suicide (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix Version 1)
07 Vast Vision - Ellipse (Mikka Leinonen Mix)
08 Stoneface & Terminal - Sidewinder (Arc In The Sky Remix)
09 Gabriel & Dresden feat. Jan Burton - Dangerous Power (Kuffdam & Plant Remix)
10 Dogzilla - Without You (John O'Callaghan Remix)

Last edited:
hey Cliffy,it has been a while since I have heard one of ya sets,now I am tuned in and listening to
I will also be playing an exclusive remix from Magdelayna.

Magdelayna eh? I am intrigued;)

hey Cliffy,it has been a while since I have heard one of ya sets,now I am tuned in and listening to

Magdelayna eh? I am intrigued;)

Cool cheers.

Yeah it's his remix of ReLocate feat. Jonas Steur - Sobre Saliente. It's been getting quite good reviews.

Yeah it's his remix of ReLocate feat. Jonas Steur - Sobre Saliente. It's been getting quite good reviews.

beautiful tune and such greatly remixed..another remix from the same producer I have heard was Arksun-Arisen (Ambient remake),great work

and what Dan said, amazing mix from you tonight,I am really enjoying it
cheers

Well that's the last track. Thanks to all the kind messages and thanks for tuning in. See you next month and have a happy xmas. Although anyone in the UK can catch me playing at Essence in Banbury on Dec 9th. Laterz.

Back