2006|12|11 Magik - Lost In Trance 027 (Year Mix 2006 Part 2)

this is what i call a great transition<3 :super:

Just a couple of things for the future......

1. my complete 5hr year mix will be available to download as one mix with a couple of extra tracks on Jan 1st featuring all 4 parts that airs here on afterhours.fm....3 lost in trance episodes and the special event on the 31st December Last Aura

2. 1st show of 2007 is an XXL show 2hrs (monday 1st january) features a special guestmix ;)

07. Latigidi - Its Time (Antidotes Electrified Remix)

Another Antidote tune, remixing this time......enjoy!

:super:

1. my complete 5hr year mix will be available to download as one mix with a couple of extra tracks on Jan 1st featuring all 4 parts that airs here on afterhours.fm....3 lost in trance episodes and the special event on the 31st December Last Aura

2. 1st show of 2007 is an XXL show 2hrs (monday 1st january) features a special guestmix ;)

it sounds pretty nice!:)

a question to you!

You don´t get some relax ever?¿;)

OH! I forgot you was in Vegas !:LMAO:

thanks for the information Vicky.
And who will be the guest mix, or is secret?:)

it sounds pretty nice!:)

a question to you!

You don´t get some relax ever?¿;)

OH! I forgot you was in Vegas !:LMAO:

you should check my myspace page for more shows/guestmixes....december is a crazy month!!

thanks for the information Vicky.
And who will be the guest mix, or is secret?:)

all will be revealed in time.... ;)

i have already heard the mix and let me say it is totally awesome, you will love it! :super:

08. Sunlounger - White Sand (DJ Shah's Original Mix)

what really needs to be said about this track....lovely!!

<3 <3 <3 <3

DJ Shah! one of the best this year to me! :)

08. Sunlounger - White Sand (DJ Shah's Original Mix)

what really needs to be said about this track....lovely!!

<3 <3 <3 <3

YES! the first Nöel remix is awesome too!<3

you should check my myspace page for more shows/guestmixes....december is a crazy month!!

good for you my dear friend!:)

I wish you the best, always!<3

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for tuning into my show since its been running here at afterhours.fm, its been an amazing year for me in one way or another!

Dan...when you read this....thanks for giving me a spot here.....
and guys, if you can donate to the monthly running costs (see thread at http://forum.afterhours.fm/showthread.php?t=3489 ) it will help him out greatly

Back