2007|02|02 Mike Noir Vs. Sebvantech aka S.A.M. Presents B.M.A.

Mike_Noir

Registered
Reaction score
After few months of separated shows Mike Noir and Sebvantech decided to unite they strenght to create new project called S.A.M. in brand new show called B.M.A. where they will show u they connected styles....

Tune in every Friday at 21 CET to 22 CET

beyond%20banner.jpg

NEW Episode is coming in:D Only Few hours left :D. This week only Mike Noir In The Mix:D Remember to Tune in ! :D

..:: Tracklist ::..

Mike Noir In The Mix :

01. Cosmic Gate - Analog Feel (Rank1's Digital Rehash)
02. Empyreal Sun Feat Elles De Graaf - From Dark To Light (U-Turn Remix) [Classic Of The Week]
03. Marris - Egarnical (Thomas Penton Remix)
04. Poison Pro - Hello (Original Mix)
05. Danny Oliveira - Drop It Your Love (Fabio Stein's Funk O'Panic Remix)
06. Marc Marberg And Kyau Vs Albert - Megashira (Original Mix) [Tune Of The Week]
07. Signum - Harmonic
08. Sophie Sugar - Fallen Too Far
09. Marc Marberg And Kyau Vs Albert - Yedo (Original Mix)
10. Vardran - Lightform (Original Mix)
11. Re:Locate - Rouge

See u Then :D

Last edited:
Can I write track list now ? Can I ? Can I ? :p As always I won't be able to be here... Work.. :| But I heard it before :p and i have to tell you.. It will be massive set :super:

Can I write track list now ? Can I ? Can I ? :p As always I won't be able to be here... Work.. :| But I heard it before :p and i have to tell you.. It will be massive set :super:

yeah :D u have worked on those tunes when i was teaching u how to use mixvibes lolz :p :D but anyway tune in ppl leave the comment/reply and tune IN :D u will not regret it :)

yeah :D u have worked on those tunes when i was teaching u how to use mixvibes lolz :p :D but anyway tune in ppl leave the comment/reply and tune IN :D u will not regret it :)

Yeahh.. yeah.. and I was ALMOST good :p hehehe almost makes the difference :p

Danny Oliveira - Drop It Your Love

Chooon

Back