2007|02|10 XiJaro presents Sunset Excitement 047

XDR

Living The Ableton Life
Registered
Reaction score
Hi everybody!

Sorry for the late thread opening. I was busy producing, and had to eat after that.
I hope you were all tuned in though cause I've put a lot of effort in making this a great episode :)

01. Cape Town - Percivalesque (Original Mix) [Green Martian]
02. DJ Fire vs. Imogen Heap - Hide And Seek The Closest Thing To Heaven (XiJaro's Full On Vocal Mashup) [CDR]
03. S.E.C - From Here To Nowhere (Algarve Remix) [Cellection Music]
04. Flash Brothers feat. Tiff Lacey - Stay (Noel Sanger Remix) [Coldharbour Recordings]
05. Cosmic Gate - Analog Feel (Rank 1's Digital Re-Harsh) [Kontor Records]
06. Sander van Doorn - Grasshopper (Original Mix) [Oxygen Records]
07. Leon Bolier pres. Precursor - Lyra (Joop Remix) [2 Play Records]
08. Joop - The Future (Original Mix) [Be Yourself Music]
09. Way Out West - The Fall (Richard Durand Remix) [Blackhole Recordings]
10. Arctic Quest - White Smoke (Original Mix) [Armind]
11. Bolier & Coenraad - Mighty Ducks (Alternative Mix) [Intuition Recordings]
12. Armin & M.I.K.E. vs. Junkie XL & Don Davis - Pounding On Pills (XiJaro Mashup) [CDR]
13. Armin van Buuren - Communication (Coldware Cold Mix) [Armind]
14. O'Callaghan & Kearney - Exactly (DJ Governor Remix) [Discover]
15. Above & Beyond feat. Zoe Johnston - Good For Me (Above & Beyond Club Mix) [Anjunabeats]
16. Armin & M.I.K.E. vs. Parisi & Hubo - Metro Intruder (XiJaro Mashup) [CDR]
17. Interstate vs. Sander van Doorn - Remember The Sun Goes Down (First State Mashup) [CDR]
18. E-Craig & Alegria vs. Energy 52 - Global Drum Attack @ Cafe Del Mar (Nik Novo Mashup) [CDR]
19. RVDB - Access (RVDB Mix) [Reset Records]
20. Richard Durand - Slipping Away (1995 Mix) [Terminal 4]

Download this set!

Last edited:
hello XDR,just wanted to say I am tuned in and enjoying much your show..and a track impressed me a lot that's Metro Intruder ...amazing mash-up
cheers

hello XDR,just wanted to say I am tuned in and enjoying much your show..and a track impressed me a lot that's Metro Intruder ...amazing mash-up
cheers

Thanks a lot! I'm happy to hear you like the show :)

That particular mashup I made to celebrate XiJaro's 1 year anniversary. If you want it, just lemme know.

Thanks a lot! I'm happy to hear you like the show :)

That particular mashup I made to celebrate XiJaro's 1 year anniversary. If you want it, just lemme know.

wow,thank you would be greatly appreciated :biggrin:
and also thank you very much for playing this wicked show tonight,20 massive tunes tight mixed.Glad I have been in time tuning in ;)

TL Looks really really good _ feedback will follow

yes! and me listening to it :smile: and w00t the next tune after Joop will be The Fall-Way out West which I love big time :heartbeat:

and here comes one of those masterpieces mashup of yours..
Armin & M.I.K.E. vs. Parisi & Hubo - Metro Intruder (XiJaro Mashup)
m a s s i v e :super:

:biggrin:eek:k ok I have spammed a bit this thread,but it was due because this show is awesome,I was tuned in when aired 1st time and today has been great to catch the replay,bravo XDR!

Slipping Away playing now! choon choon choon choon! \o/ \o/ \o/
ciao :smile:

Caught the download. Awesome set as usual. =]

Back