• Decent

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OMG...this one is even more beautiful than the last one...:choon::choon::choon:

hello :grinning: Altered-Mind+, transparance, Toma, c00l.d00d, piccoli+, Amadeus, Altered-Mind+, djshog, ollie, magik+, dtown, fernie, existent, chris41, MadC, magik+, S1lver, in·iq·ui·trance+, The Cat Lady+, Mark Eteson :music:

Hello,DanMark....so long don´t see you here!!!:hug:

How you´ve been??

hello :grinning: Altered-Mind+, transparance, Toma, c00l.d00d, piccoli+, Amadeus, Altered-Mind+, djshog, ollie, magik+, dtown, fernie, existent, chris41, MadC, magik+, S1lver, in·iq·ui·trance+, The Cat Lady+, Mark Eteson :music:

Hello Polar Bear! :hug:

Glad you liked it... gonna make things more serious now, the label is going better than expected :)

Did you like the original or remix best?

I liked them both... and it's nice that they're two different styles!
You're dong a good job with the label!!

chooooooooon @ the moment

0038.gif
0038.gif
0038.gif
0038.gif
0038.gif

Central Texas Weather Alert

...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 8 PM THIS EVENING TO 10 AM CST TUESDAY...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN AUSTIN/SAN ANTONIO HAS ISSUED A DENSE FOG ADVISORY...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 8 PM THIS EVENING TO 10 AM CST TUESDAY.

EXPECT FOG TO BECOME WIDESPREAD AND DENSE THIS EVENING AND CONTINUE THROUGH LATE TUESDAY MORNING. VISIBILITIES WILL BE REDUCED TO LESS THAN ONE QUARTER MILE AT TIMES...CREATING HAZARDOUS DRIVING CONDITIONS.

A DENSE FOG ADVISORY MEANS VISIBILITIES WILL FREQUENTLY BE REDUCED TO LESS THAN ONE QUARTER MILE. MOTORISTS SHOULD DRIVE WITH EXTREME CAUTION AND ALLOW ADDITIONAL TRAVEL TIME. USE LOW BEAMS...REDUCE DRIVING SPEED...AND ALLOW FOR PLENTY OF ROOM BETWEEN YOU AND OTHER CARS. YOU CAN OVERTAKE ANOTHER VEHICLE QUICKLY IN POOR VISIBILITIES...SO SLOW DOWN AND DRIVE DEFENSIVELY.

:music: hello my love ! :hug: rain almost all day today here ! Better to be at home :music:

Ori :grinning::hug:

Hello Polar :wave:

Ola Danmark:hug:

hello there danmark_ori :hug:

* new full time job since last Monday ! and: no Forum nor music during office times .. .. ..

Hello, Danmark....so long don´t see you here!!!:hug:

How you´ve been??

:) since I've got a fulltime job, I've hardly time to visit the Forums any more ! :wow:

:wave: Neighbour :hug:

:) since I've got a fulltime job, I've hardly time to visit the Forums any more ! :wow:

Ahhh..I see....what matters most is that you´re doing well,and liking the job...and yet,we can meet here one in a while...:grinning::grinning:

01. Supuer - Minerva (Original Mix)
02. Ferdy & Matt van Wyk - I Feel So Lonely (Original Mix)
03. Keenan & Anderson - End To End (Original Mix)
04. Kay Stone - Alone (Mind One's Edged Beat Mix)
05. Carl B pres. Khensu - Chasing Leaves (Original Mix)

Back