Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
maybe its time to go back to the club and get a full 3d image of sexy girls dancing to loud electronic music!! hahaah what a sight that can be :grinning:

Yeah totally, I couldn't agree with you more! Unfortunately none of my "friends" like dance music really, and my spouses all have kids now :lol:

I'll get back out there soon, I miss clubbing :(

Cheers. :drunk:

You feelin' better, DE? :hug:

haha yeah today is much better!! haha yesterday was bad! got a good 13 hr sleep and i feel fine!

how about you? how you doing today?

>>> DJ Revel pres. Revel's Radio Show 092
>>> 21 February 2008
01. Oceanlab - Beautiful Together (Signalrunners Perfect Century Mix) [Anjunabeats100]
02. Lustral - When My Satellite Falls Down (Terry Bones Remix) [LustralMusic]
03. DJ Lucca & Christian Fischer - Body Dance (Original Mix) [ID]
04. Armin Van Buuren feat. Susana - If You Should Go (Inpetto Vs. Duderstadt Remix) [Armada]
05. E-Mortal Feat. Tiff Lacey - Coming Home (Supuer Remix) [Sola]
06. Redstar - Rush (Simon Bostock Remix) [Perceptive]
07. Dave202 - Louvre (Original Mix) [Captivating]
08. Talla 2XLC vs. Sean Tyas - Heart To Heart (Sean Tyas Mix) [Tetsuo]
09. Mungo - Summer Blush (Aly & fila Remix) [ASOT]
10. Thomas Datt - 2v2 (Thomas Datt Rework) [MonsterForce]
>>> Mixed Live using Vinyl & CD >>> Total Time 61:12

Last edited:
Yeah totally, I couldn't agree with you more! Unfortunately none of my "friends" like dance music really, and my spouses all have kids now :lol:

yeah that must be hard then!! i would hate not being able to hit the club... its been a few mothns for me, i am waiting until May, since i am in school and work right now, so its not the best idea to spend my nights out at the bars as much as i wish i could.

Yeah totally, I couldn't agree with you more! Unfortunately none of my "friends" like dance music really, and my spouses:blink::confused: all have kids now :lol:

Aw! Man,ya gotta dance you just have too!:dancing:

haha yeah today is much better!! haha yesterday was bad! got a good 13 hr sleep and i feel fine!

how about you? how you doing today?

Power sleep, huh? They definitely work wonders, but sometimes, you wake up groggy and you don't really feel like doin' much during the day. :)

I'm all right. Feeling a little sore from a workout, but it isn't too bad. :grinning:

Power sleep, huh? They definitely work wonders, but sometimes, you wake up groggy and you don't really feel like doin' much during the day. :)

I'm all right. Feeling a little sore from a workout, but it isn't too bad. :grinning:

hahah i hate bad nightmere at 5am, and i was awake then!! haha so its been a long day so far! :mask:

stupid nightmeres waking you up

>>> DJ Revel pres. Revel's Radio Show 092
>>> 21 February 2008

01. Oceanlab - Beautiful Together (Signalrunners Perfect Century Mix) [Anjunabeats100]
02. Lustral - When My Satellite Falls Down (Terry Bones Remix)
03. Dj Lucca & Christian Fischer - Body Dance (Original Mix)
04. Armin van buuren ft susana - If You Should Go (Inpetto Vs. Duderstadt Remix)
05. E-Mortal Feat. Tiff Lacey - Coming Home (Supuer Remix)
06. Redstar - Rush (Simon Bostock Remix)
07. Dave202 - Louvre (Original Mix)
08. Talla 2XLC vs. Sean Tyas - Heart To Heart (Sean Tyas mix)
09. Mungo - Summer Blush (Aly & fila Remix)

>>> Mixed Live using vinyl & cd >>> total Time 61:12

I love that choon. :choon:

The name actually reminds me of a billboard I read on a local bus (heart to HART). :)

Robejaegs! How are you? :hug:

I see your avatar has gone planetary. :smile1:

Yeah kinda suits the way I feel after last nights lunar eclipse!!

WOW:wow: That was awesome words can't describe what it looked like :super:Sat outside in the freezing cold with a six pack of soda:mask:for about an hour!

spouces = (brothers / sister)

I used to go clubbing with my brother allot, back in the day :lol:

Ah! I see now :grinning:thanks :lol:

Yeah I stopped going on a regular basis back 2000/2001.Slowly getting back into it again!I have some killer shows coming up in New York City during the spring:super:I can't wait:drunk:

hahah i hate bad nightmere at 5am, and i was awake then!! haha so its been a long day so far! :mask:

stupid nightmeres waking you up

Thing is, sometimes you can change what's happening in your dream. Maybe you can imagine up a cute girl to fix up that nightmare and turn it into a dream... :mask:

Yeah kinda suits the way I feel after last nights lunar eclipse!!

WOW:wow: That was awesome words can't describe what it looked like :super:Sat outside in the freezing cold with a six pack of soda:mask:for about an hour!

I saw the full moon rising over the edge of a building, but I missed the eclipse entirely. :confused:

yeah that must be hard then!! i would hate not being able to hit the club... its been a few mothns for me, i am waiting until May, since i am in school and work right now, so its not the best idea to spend my nights out at the bars as much as i wish i could.

Of course it can end up a little expensive too :( That's one reason I've started avoiding the pubs lately too, spending too much money on booze! :lol:

Thing is, sometimes you can change what's happening in your dream. Maybe you can imagine up a cute girl to fix up that nightmare and turn it into a dream... :mask:

I saw the full moon rising over the edge of a building, but I missed the eclipse entirely. :confused:

HAHAHAHAAH yeah change it all around, its to late i woke up was liek back to reality! oh well!! maybe next time!!

yeah the lunar eclipse was pretty sweet!!!

Back