21-03-2008 Vitor Moya - Sunset Zone (1 Year Anniversary with 2 Guest Mix)

How do you rate this show?

• MASSIVE!

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Good

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
wow, here it's 3:09 am, maybe i will go to get a juice or something xd

good profit

Same time here ;)
Where You from?

Barcelona, Spain :D have you been here?
i saw you were from germany, what are you doing at this time? haha
hey, now I remember, i was thinking on going to Dortmund's loveparade this year, it's a good plan?? not so much trance, don't?

I see you all are still here!!

makore, KaScH, Supermassive, jddavid86, Braincreator, The Cat Lady, t4e, playdoh, Noir

Thanks for coming people!!

Now ill take a shower and will go to Versus Disco to meet Pilpo Fadini!!

Take care!!

Barcelona, Spain :D have you been here?
i saw you were from germany, what are you doing at this time? haha
hey, now I remember, i was thinking on going to Dortmund's loveparade this year, it's a good plan?? not so much trance, don't?

Well it's weekend it's a full moon outside and it's some grat music in the radio so why sleeping?

Well yeah actually it is a good plan to go to loveparade. it is really awesome you just have to be there at least once!!
But Yeah There isn't that much trance. Wel ok there is trance but more other types. but is is awesome!

yeah i suppose... i recommend you specially Monegros from my land :) it's so special when the Sun burns your shoulder and you follow the rhythm. I loved it more than at night

I will think on Dortmund... pf there's no entry, don't? but i saw there is a stadium...is it free?

sorry by the time, i even didn't know we are in a weekend, i have studied all the week for exams, next tuesday ... macroeconomy!

yeah i suppose... i recommend you specially Monegros from my land :) it's so special when the Sun burns your shoulder and you follow the rhythm. I loved it more than at night

I will think on Dortmund... pf there's no entry, don't? but i saw there is a stadium...is it free?

sorry by the time, i even didn't know we are in a weekend, i have studied all the week for exams, next tuesday ... macroeconomy!

Macrowhat xD
well good luck on that one ;)

Well to times i went there it was free just to get there, in my case by train, did cost a bit BUT it was a special loveparade train..it was so awesome! in the Train they played the music and it was so full of people hanging out of the window screaming, partying and have one hell of a great time. This Train ride was a highlight!!
If it is still free in dortmund..hm i dont know..

oh thanks , sure it was special,
hey i'm going to give up the radio, else i won't study anything..... xdd
macro (countries) - economics! but yeah, i still saying what's that!!

hey, if u like add me at myspace (my AH homepage) or visit, i've seen yours, web dsign eh!! it's really cool

good night boy, enjoy the weekend and take a beer from me! :(

Back