Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
why would you come back down?
bounce.gif
friends.gif

There is evil people in this insane world lol
Definitely, purple color for letters wasn't a smart choice hahaha.

Saltwater - Legacy (Alphazone Remix)

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:rave::rave:

Saltwater - The Legacy

why not bring it back in the new releases? :puff:Some still do and I envie them :lol:

some days ago me with my friends were wondering why are there so many weak releases... but back in the time there were less release, so they made quality... not an ep/month or so... they producing tracks nowadays like a factory... and it's not good :(

some days ago me with my friends were wondering why are there so many weak releases... but back in the time there were less release, so they made quality... not an ep/month or so... they producing tracks nowadays like a factory... and it's not good :(

tell me about it, for white mix 39, i went over 10k songs, just frustrating, but that is why some djs and producer try hard, that is why Dan and many keeps the true spirit alive and that is why I am here and you and you and you!

Marc Simz Live Broadcast - Tranceclassix Matrixx Nijmegen

Tracklist:

01.Tiesto - Magik Journey (Intro Mix)
02.S
alt Tank - Eugina (Michael Woods Remix)
03.Accessive Rhythm – Activate
04.Solarstone - Solarcoaster
05.William Orbit -Barber's Adagio For Strings (Ferry Corsten Remix)
06.Tiësto & Junkie XL - Obsession (Frank Biazzi Mix)
07.Dash Berlin feat Emma Hewitt - Waiting
08.Virtual Vault - Definition
09.Cold Blue - 11 Days (Sebastian Brandt Remix)
10.Marcos. feat Emi Jarvi - Cosmic string
11. Fire & Ice - Silent Cry
Saltwater - The Legacy (Alphazone Remix)

Last edited:
tell me about it, for white mix 39, i went over 10k songs, just frustrating, but that is why some djs and producer try hard, that is why Dan and many keeps the true spirit alive and that is why I am here and you and you and you!

:captain::good2::friends:

The Legacyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <3

Back