How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
You obviously didn't listen to Ronny K's show then today. He played high quality new uplifting trance. It was a wonderful show and an example to other djs that they should be playing good stuff like that and not the trash they play in the name of trance that isn't trance at all.:friends:
It's only my opinion but Uplifting Trance most of the time is too "copy paste" for me. I understand people who loves it, cause it's beautiful, I just don't see the many colours in it. :)

You obviously didn't listen to Ronny K's show then today. He played high quality new uplifting trance. It was a wonderful show and an example to other djs that they should be playing good stuff like that and not the trash they play in the name of trance that isn't trance at all.:friends:

+1 :friends:

still some good stuff out there :megacrazy:

Estuera - Tales From The South

Oh can't wait, classix always rule !! :bravo:

and although most tracks are already selected, I still might have a few more ideas for the next special edition of the White mixes coming soon (there will be a classix mix too :mask:)

Putting this one in my agenda :super:

White mixes?

I'm really looking forward to this. However, I gotta admit. I saw MC Stretch listed as the host on the flier and I'm not excited at all in that regard. Any possibility to mute the channel his mic is coming in on during the live broadcast? I really don't want to hear him talking over great music for several hours.

+1! Saw 2 people supporting mc. I ask them, why do you like mc's in Trance?!

Maybe they don`t have understand the spirit of trance music

I remember a party where me and some friends told the MC too shut the f*ck up ^^

I sure hate it. It ruins the trance flow and melody for me. I respect everyone and he is trying to do something nice like warming up people, but that doesn't fit in for me. Let the music play and ssst ;)

Back