21-05-2007 Volt Presents Voltography - The Current Sound 003

Thanks Ben Tales ;) I siimply could not remember the name :) 08. Sean Tyas. Candida (Terk Dawn Feat. Klovjan's Nordic 2007 Remake)

not sure what they were trying with those 'vocals'

WOOOOOOW Whant and extremly impressive set by DJ Volt (Amir) my good friend :) Thanks alot for this wonderfull set Amir :) Get you ass on Msn, needs this set and full tracklist :) Thanks for the listneing all :) Continue supporting him, and look out for more productions from him, and don't forget E.P. 004 of this set next month ;)

Have a nice evening everyone.

C'ya around.

Best Regards Espen.

Hey everyone..! I am very sorry i was not able to make it today to attend the show with u live, I had some problems at work and I had to stay a bit late. The tracklist is updated and you can also download the set @ www.djvolt.com
Thank you all for ur nice comments, I really appreciate it, and I am glad u enjoyed the show. Always trying to pick the best newest and hot trance tracks at the moment from the best promsing artists ;) your feedback is always very important for me to make every session better and better... Hope i will see you all here next month with EP 004.
Cheers everyone
Volt

Thanks alot for the support bro, so sorry I missed your set - bet it was awesome :p

volt did a great job :love::love::love: one of the best sets of the month @ AH

really enjoy :)

:replay:

Hey there..! Its great to have u here..and really appreciate ur nice comment..hope u will be here for the next sessions as well ;) cheers...!:ah:

06. Ian Holing - Blue Wave (DJ Volt Remix) AWESOME one to :) Damn what a set from Amir :) Verry verry impressed :) And this track is Usigned so far ;) But it better be signed, with also the beauty Original Mix of Ian Holing - Blue Wave :)

Hey Espen..!Thanx a lot for the comments and the support ;) Im glad u enjoyed the set and my newest production..!Always great to have u here for the show..!!!

Back