Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
yeah .. lol and i will work this summer so i will do both : working and studying ! eheh :)

good luck with yours

I'm going to work hours per week this summer.. :p

Must be a nice tune for the dancefloor :D

Hello everyone.. Just tuned in & it sounds great so far ;)

what will you do ? I'll work outside, on a beach so it helps lol And i'll study on lunch / at night after work

I'm working in a restaurant.. All rounder. Don't you have weeks off from studying during summer?"why would you study ALL the time?

Thanks for the Warm Welcome AH-family :)

great sounds!

(is anyone watching the game right now?)
chelsea and man u is:box:

(oh, and the set is great!)

I'm working in a restaurant.. All rounder. Don't you have weeks off from studying during summer?"why would you study ALL the time?
oh i do ... but this year is kinda special... its not studying for a diploma but for a "contest" ... so, i passed the first step in april ... i'm in vacation since then, waiting for the result. If its ok, then i'll have oral exams in june/july (but i dont think i made it this year... I will make it next year for sure because .. this contest i'm studying for .. you need 2 years to be prepared). Then, the school will start again in october but .... I have to study even during the summer ! And to get money, i will work at the police station on my beach, 2months uhuh, it will b fun !

I really need a quickshower now. brb in 5 min.. :unsure:

Back