How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
What the f**k.... lol :lol: :lol: dude what station you tuned into, cause you're way off, again ahaha :lol:

Find yourself was played like, LONG ago in this set :grinning:

sorry, stupid real player backtracked, but the choon i heard was indeed joc. my bad.

this is that forever track, but i dunno who created it & the official title of the track. any help on it possible?

* Now Listening : 1150 ~ Aurosonic - Etyology Sessions 48 on AH.FM *

this is that forever track, but i dunno who created it & the official title of the track. any help on it possible?

:cap: hello good evening avoice217 :grinning: and hello you too : :bravo:

:rave: :rave: :rave:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 26 (15 members and 11 guests)
danmark_ori, adone+, avoice217+, T-Rance+, Trifix, paulpearson, parchesia, Squall+, SinTrader, om3net, SUNNY TOMORROW+, pa_kru, The Cat Lady+, Jellyfish+, RiNNET

Great stuff, always good to hear an awesome Ferry track in there ;D

Well according to research, this track is Ferry Corsten - We Belong (Tritonal Air Up There Remix), well not the current track, the previous track.

Well according to research, this track is Ferry Corsten - We Belong (Tritonal Air Up There Remix), well not the current track, the previous track.

That's what it sounded like to me,too. (kiss) :music::hug::cat:

:cap: hello good evening avoice217 :grinning: and hello you too : :bravo:

:rave: :rave: :rave: