• No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey everyone :mml:

R.I.P. Adam Didi Mézes
rip.gif
smiley-angelic005.gif
Quoting myself from previous thread :music:

Rest in peace. Who was that guy? I see he was a DJ but I heard that he was a great lover of gdjb and his fav track was Cosmic Gate - Sign Of The Times (Markus Schulz Remix) and that's why Markus dedicated that track to him. Do you know something more?

its just so sad and I still cant belive it...its not fair....:(...RIP

* Now Listening : 1201 ~ Marcus Schossow - Tone Diary 076 In Memory Of Adam DIDI

ehh.. im sad too

:hug: welcome all music lovers ! :bravo: :cap:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 53 (31 members and 22 guests)

danmark_ori, apocalypse_now+, Tomek+, -2J-, joq_kain, DREaX, Rocatis, Chris, tom_s, RodrigoMza, michal dybek, Kamill, avoice217+, TeroA+, DhumKetu+, Noir, Ocho, Altered-Mind+, om3net, Tunyesz, projectg, cifvts, T-Rance+, FESBI, art3x, Trifix, SinTrader, duchovny1983, fluxuator, The Cat Lady+, vinniee72+

<b>
:hug: welcome all music lovers ! :bravo: :captain:
</b>

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 53 (31 members and 22 guests)

danmark_ori, apocalypse_now+, Tomek+, -2J-, joq_kain, DREaX, Rocatis, Chris, tom_s, RodrigoMza, michal dybek, Kamill, avoice217+, TeroA+, DhumKetu+, Noir, Ocho, Altered-Mind+, om3net, Tunyesz, projectg, cifvts, T-Rance+, FESBI, art3x, Trifix, SinTrader, duchovny1983, fluxuator, The Cat Lady+, vinniee72+

Polar:friends::mml::mml:

<b>
:hug: welcome all music lovers ! :bravo: :cap:
</b>