• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
And what do u think ?
When it comes to classic remixes I'm generally in the "leave it alone" camp, but console myself that probably about 1 in every 10 of them you hear are actually done really well - such as that one ;) :music:

Voted M A S S I V E ! :super:

When it comes to classic remixes I'm generally in the "leave it alone" camp, but console myself that probably about 1 in every 10 of them you hear are actually done really well - such as that one ;) :music:

I sent it to Ferry, but i think, he will not interest in that. Anyway i will see

RONNY K ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GREAT SHOW ................ALL BEAUTIFUL TUNES ..,.,,UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN ....... :hug:I VOTE SUPER MASSIVE......:grinning:

RONNY K ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GREAT SHOW ................ALL BEAUTIFUL TUNES ..,.,,UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN ....... :hug:I VOTE SUPER MASSIVE......:grinning:

hahahahahahaha

Best of luck with it mate, but I for one love it! :music:

thnx, im loving uplifting and melodies. Im making uplifting, cuz im feeling its my right path right now

2ALL: Thank you for listening and all who were voting. C YA next month here again :hug: :grinning:

Tracklist:

01. Global Warming - Far & Away (Toby Emerson Remix)
02. Airbase - Moorea (Original Mix)
03. Eldritch Project - Lost Horizons (Original Mix)
04. ID - ID
05. Aurosonic - Solar Breath (Ferrin and Low Remix)
06. ID - ID
07. ID - ID
08. ID - ID
09. Nitrous Oxide - Waves (Original Mix)

hahahahahahaha

thnx, im loving uplifting and melodies. Im making uplifting, cuz im feeling its my right path right now

2ALL: Thank you for listening and all who were voting. C YA next month here again :hug: :grinning:
you are made for that ....keep it coming .....

i have this set in my ipod and i must say i never tired to hear it over and over, it's amazing:music:

hello all:hug::hug:

i have this set in my ipod and i must say i never tired to hear it over and over, it's amazing:music:

hello all:hug::hug:
It's so hard to choose among all the amazing sets which to put on your player. If you wanted them all, you'd need a van for all the players... Or buy the iPod 12TB.

Back