What do you think of this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LaterZ :wink:

​Hola:miss:how r u doin'?:p:hug::mml:

a bit tired :) Came from football match about an hour ago and I had dinner and drank 2 glasses of beer that made me a bit sleepy :)

But at least I am the mood for music, it's been tough week. I was scolded at work for being irresponsible even threatened to be fired by a person who was supposed to be my friend in real life but in the end it was all her fault cause she tried to take advantage of me :)

:super::super::dancing: Probably I'll go make some bassline on FL Studio now and come back for Craig London :bravo: And how's your Saturday going? :)

Last edited:
5587556.jpg

06) Judge Jules & Corderoy - Give Me A Reason (Instrumental Mix)

5725866.jpg

01) Dash Berlin - Silence in your Heart
02) Store'n Forward - Oregano
03) RAM pres. Gecko & Adam Seller - Dizko (Dubless Mix)
04) Armin Van Buuren pres. Gaia - J'Ai Envie De Toi (Tom Fall Remix)
05) KhoMha - The Dark Knight (Original Mix)

a bit tired :) Came from football match about an hour ago and I had dinner and drank 2 glasses of beer that made me a bit sleepy :)

But at least I am the mood for music, it's been tough week. I was scolded at work for being irresponsible even threatened to be fired by a person who was supposed to be my friend in real life but in the end it was all her fault cause she tried to take advantage of me :)

:super::super::dancing: Probably I'll go make some bassline on FL Studio now and come back for Craig London :bravo: And how's your Saturday going? :)

what a small novel..:mask:beer makes you sleepy?:yikes::hmmm:
well,at least all is good now , isn't it? I'm listening to this set,I'm not sure I'll listen to Craig too but I'll try and I can't wait for YF's premiere:choon::love::super:
my day was quite nice and hot too,was relaxing the whole day but tomorrow I'll go for some shopping and stuff..:)

01) Dash Berlin - Silence in your Heart
02) Store'n Forward - Oregano
03) RAM pres. Gecko & Adam Seller - Dizko (Dubless Mix)
04) Armin van Buuren pres. Gaia - J'Ai Envie De Toi (Tom Fall Remix)
05) KhoMha - The Dark Knight (Original Mix)
​so that was Fall remix:hmmm: I like Protoculture more I think:hmmm:

07) Norin & Rad - Retrograde (Original Mix)

what a small novel..:mask:beer makes you sleepy?:yikes::hmmm:
well,at least all is good now , isn't it? I'm listening to this set,I'm not sure I'll listen to Craig too but I'll try and I can't wait for YF's premiere:choon::love::super:
my day was quite nice and hot too,was relaxing the whole day but tomorrow I'll go for some shopping and stuff..:)

alcohol can make you sleepy in general :) and when you're tired it's even worse :drunk:

08) Sean Tyas feat. Lo-Fi Sugar - The World (Darren Porter Remix)

Darren Porter does it again :super::super::choon:

nAdQSpj5YNg.jpg

09) Fabio XB & Wach vs. Roman Sokolovsky - Eternal (Fabio XB Rework)

​AYE!:choonalert::love::wow:

alcohol can make you sleepy in general :) and when you're tired it's even worse :drunk:
haha:p it makes me in a way that usually I'm not..kind of exaggerated to every thing:mask:I'm way TOO..:lolz: that's the word.
My God this is BRILLIANT:cry::bow::love:

10) Woody van Eyden & Ruben de Ronde - Devan (Alan Morris Remix)

Last edited:
:dancing::dancing:

11) Ummet Ozcan - The Box :dance::dance:

Back