Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Decent

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
* Now Listening : 631 ~ Replay Veselin Tasev - Digital Trance World 059 on AH.FM 21-09-2008 *

Hello danmark:hug: How are you today?

:super:last few hours at the office today - this morning we had a meeting :yawn: and no chance of course to put on headphones :lol:

:cap: how is your leg behaving today, my friend ? :smile1:​

:super:last few hours at the office today - this morning we had a meeting :yawn: and no chance of course to put on headphones :lol:
:cap: how is your leg behaving today, my friend ? :smile1:

Thanx for asking:hug: Its not too good really. I can still hardly put any weight on it. If it doesnt clear up in a couple of days I shall have to get my son to help me here:wow::)

Liberate!!!:wub::wub:

:dancing::dancing:

Thanx for asking:hug: Its not too good really. I can still hardly put any weight on it. If it doesnt clear up in a couple of days I shall have to get my son to help me here:wow::)

:hug: I'm so sorry to hear that SUNNY ! Any idea of the origin of the pains ? :cap:

:hug: I'm so sorry to hear that SUNNY ! Any idea of the origin of the pains ? :cap:

To much exersise on Saturday, I think:) I made a two hour mix for myself and probably got a bit carried away dancing to it:lol::lol::lol:

Enjoying every minute of it :) :super:
ps
downloading :mml:

meparadis, SUNNY TOMORROW, chris41, Vic7orius, danmark_ori, AD4E, urielz
hi there ppl :wave: :hug:

tuned again for this replay.

EXCELLENT combination and uplifting :super:

Last edited:
anyone know what that track way that was just on??

Ah... 10 Paul Van Dyk - Get Back (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix)

Had a feeling it was Giu on the remix!

Back