21-09-2012 Amitacek - Underground Trance Connection 048 4 Year Anniversary

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
563 Listeners : go 4 the next four years : Amitacek - Underground Trance Connection 4 Year on AH.FM

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Thanks for this hbday!!!

:flowers: :hbd: :super: Go 4 the next four years : the only way is up ! :grinning:

amitacek
amitacek
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Amitacek

Genres: Electro / Electronica / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :super: :clap2: :thankyou: :replay: :clap:

There are currently 16 users browsing this thread. (11 members and 5 guests)

danmark_ori, amitacek+, mshmx, 0Pluisje0, DigitalMadness, kassy2005+, Above1stBase+, jruge, Acuario51+, Vempele, alfurez

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Thanks for this hbday!!!

Underground Trance Connection is possible for us and ah.fm

Thank you!!!
:friends:
WELL DESERVED AMITACEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats again on 4 years of UTC! TILL NEXT MONTH (Or whenever you show up again in the Trancefix Forums)!!!!!!!!! :beer2::friends:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:
:replay::replay::replay::replay::replay::replay::replay::replay:

:flowers: :hbd: :super: Go 4 the next four years : the only way is up ! :grinning:

amitacek
amitacek
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Amitacek

Genres: Electro / Electronica / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :super: :clap2: :thankyou: :replay: :clap:

There are currently 16 users browsing this thread. (11 members and 5 guests)

danmark_ori, amitacek+, mshmx, 0Pluisje0, DigitalMadness, kassy2005+, Above1stBase+, jruge, Acuario51+, Vempele, alfurez

Thanks Polar!!!

Time To Vote

:super:

There are currently 15 users browsing this thread. (11 members and 4 guests)

danmark_ori, CICA9THC+, 0Pluisje0, amitacek+, Above1stBase+, mshmx, jruge, kassy2005+, Acuario51+, Vempele, alfurez

amazing massive fantastic brilliant and so on :super:

562 Listeners : thank you ! dank je wel : Amitacek - Underground Trance Connection 4 Year on AH.FM

loveahmitacek_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

hello Amitacek :friends:
:bravo: at first i want to congratulation for the 4years and a big :thankyou: for the always quality trance shows! you are not just a great dj and producer, but you are very friendly, what i very like! definitely you are my favorite, big respect and full support to you :smile:

the 2nd thing i will just go back to slovakia with a car what means i'm not sure i will be at home in time when this set will playing as the distance is more than 1500km and about 15hours (as google say), but hope not too much traffic on the roads but it's friday so who knows) :)
see you soon :wave:

:yes: :iagree: super set ! :good2:

There are currently 20 users browsing this thread. (12 members and 8 guests)

danmark_ori, CICA9THC+, 0Pluisje0, DigitalMadness, amitacek+, Above1stBase+, Vempele, mshmx, kassy2005+, jruge, Acuario51+, alfurez

incredible incredible incredible set again wow :bravo::super::dance::megacrazy: love it! congratulations with your 4th anniversary of UTC :) till next time, see you soon! have a good day :D

Back